• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat panel material

Potshot

Local time
5:08 AM
Reaction score
The seat back on on one front bucket and the seat bottom on the other panel are torn. The rest of the seats are in great condition in every way and I'd like to keep them original. My upholstery guy can recreate both panels if he has the material, he's done other projects for me and I'd like to go that route if I can. He's estimating a yard would be plenty.

Has anyone seen a source for the black, pebble grained vinyl that came on these cars?

PXL_20211126_203552251.jpg

Be careful with SMS. Even after you ask for a sample of vinyl or fabric they are known to send the wrong yardage. LEGENDARY auto upholstery sells yardage. I would use them hands down!! Good luck.

One of previous POs pulled the fender tag from my car :BangHead:. I'm trying to match the grain on the seats to replace the driver side seat bottom and the passenger side seat back, and I'm talking to Legendary about the grain. The helpful guy out there said that the grain should be one thing but it looks like something else.

Can anyone else say what they bought for a repair/replacement and if it looked anything like this?

PXL_20211126_203552251.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back