• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seats for a 71 Charger

m125x

Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for some bucket seats for my charger. Currently, they are just thin cheap light plastic that the previous owner had in there. Now I am looking for something a bit more comfortable.

Should I go the eBay/Craigslist/scrap-yard route and try to find some old seats in decent condition? Then try to find the proper rails if they don't come with them? If so, do all 71-74 Charger seats work? What about other models?

Perhaps, I would be better getting reproduction seats. Are there any good sites other than YearOne? I know their seats are $300+ for the cheapest. Vinyl as opposed to leather would of course be fine and obviously much cheaper.

Thanks!

71-74 b body e body are close but type is not important if you like a type like 88 Pontiac GTA that's what you use just gotta modify the tracks to work

Auto Transport Service
Back