• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Selling enclosed car trailer - United UXT with awning, a/c, heat, workbench, finished interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triplegreen500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought this trailer for my sound company. It was a near-new trade-in at an RV dealer where I worked at the time. Before I got it, it hauled 3 motorcycles from MD to Daytona, once. Then I got it. It's hauled my sound equipment a bunch of times, and moved one car (my Charger) one time (to a local body shop to have floor pans installed by a buddy). I've used it to help friends move (furniture, etc) a couple of times. It tows like a dream behind my Ram 2500.

Located in western MD, about an hour and a half from DC and an hour from Baltimore (nearest big city is Hagerstown, the intersection of I70 and I81). Clear MD title in my name. $15k obo.

- United UXT 24' enclosed, flat nose. It has plenty of room for a 70 Charger with room to still utilize the workbench, and space to the rear door)
- 9,999 lb gross weight rating
- LED exterior lighting, including underbody lights in front of axles to avoid "curbing" at night
- power tongue jack
- 50A electrical service (driver front corner)
- 30,000 BTU air conditioner with heat strip
- front wall work bench, cabinets, closet
- 110v flourescents
- 12v LED lights
- finished interior - rubber "coin" floor covering; white paneled walls and ceiling; workbench is orange aluminum cabinets
- diamond-plate ramp door
- RV awning on door side
- (2) 500w quartz-halogen lights under awning
- aluminum wheels (4), plus (1) steel spare
- 8-lug axles, I want to say 5200# rating (each), with electric brakes on all four wheels (build sheet will verify)
- polished lower bodyside paneling and vertical corners
- white aluminum exterior
- aluminum roof with plastic front transition cap, and diamondplate lower front wall
- (2) tinted, opening windows (one road-side, one door-side)

Comes with weight distributing hitch setup for 2" receiver (I'll help you set it up for your truck if you like, get you the correct height etc), as well as 50' shore power cord (50A), with 50-30 adaptor and 30-20 adaptor (a/c and heat only work on true 50A, but vent fan and lights work fine on standard household 15A/20A outlet power). Standard 7 pin round trailer plug to vehicle.

I've downsized my concert gear, from passive speakers the size of soda machines, plus amp racks, plus processing racks, plus tons (literally) of cables...to all-digital, active speakers (built-in amps) that are smaller, just as powerful, lighter, and take up much less space (for most shows they fit under the tonneau cover of my Ram; for "big" shows where I need ALL of them, I use a 6x8 trailer and have room left over). SOMEBODY should get use out of it. The ONLY option it doesn't have, is a jump door. Clean, solid, roomy...just neglected.

Last edited by a moderator:
One photo from my phone. Ram 2500 not included!

0822212031.jpg

$15k obo. Charger not included, Ram 2500 not included, straps not included. (I know...but these days, ya gotta cover all your bases...there is, after all, a guy suing buffalo wild wings because the boneless wings aren't "wing meat"...) :lol:

Located in western MD, about an hour and a half from DC and an hour from Baltimore (nearest big city is Hagerstown, the intersection of I70 and I81). Clear MD title in my name. $15k obo.

Looks like maybe only a 24' to me? Nice trailer though.

May be a 24. I'll verify once I get the build sheets in-hand. I also know I have photos of the VIN tag, with weight ratings - but it is just a hair under 10k (9990, 9995, 9999...somewhere in there), for title fee help :)

It is a 24'; 5200# axles; 9990 GVWR

0325191145.jpg

Build sheets:

0325191224.jpg

0325191224a.jpg

0325191224b.jpg

Exterior:

0325191149a.jpg

0325191149.jpg

At work for a gig:

886D0EF8-90FC-4E43-BDE9-39EED4A8597E.JPG

And, interior shots. Forgive the mess, it will be cleaned up and ready to go. The fridge is not bolted in, it's strapped in using existing screws that held the interior wallboard.

0325191146.jpg

0325191146a.jpg

0325191148.jpg

There is e-track on the walls in a couple spots for the load bars - as I said, I mainly got it to haul sound gear, so I put in the load bars. The two white discs on the floor are pass-throughs for cables; I would run my amp racks inside the trailer for outdoor gigs, and pass the power and audio cables through the holes. With the screw-caps in place, they are weathertight. The black squares on the walls are also tie-down points that were installed using existing wallboard screws; I may remove them, I may leave them, not sure yet. If I do remove, there will be small marks but no extra holes. The spare is strapped to the fender. Any questions, please let me know - thanks!

CARLISLE UPDATE: I can bring this trailer to Carlisle, any of the 3 days (Fri/Sat/Sun). Happy to tow it up (with its clear MD title) for a serious buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back