• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SEMA pictures

Looks like there’s no shortage of people who pour a lot of money into a good looking car to make it as ugly as possible.

Example #1 ….

View attachment 1550160
Couldn’t say it better myself!

How do we take a stunning car, with wonderful lines and curves and make it “better”? Oh let’s put a giant f’ing block on the front that flows with nothing! :lol:

I agree. Don't like most SEMA builds and we do many of them each year here at work.
Give me a stock looking resto. Maybe with late model upgrades hidden underneath at most. The F.A.S.T. cars are prime examples that old is still good.

Thanks for taking the time & sharing...

This barracuda is actually pretty neat, they balanced classic and modern very well. Anymore information on it?

F711550B-4C1E-4F85-A1FA-B2EE65664B06.jpeg

I've been there a couple times was supposed to go this year but got too busy, sure there are some cars overdone for sure, but alot of very cool cars, and talent there, plus Halloween in vegas must have been a hoot! we stayed at the D on freemont street, what a party. thanks for the pics!

As I was talking to my wife on the way back from the airport, I remembered something funny at the show. Didn't get any info or photos though. There was a company there that makes a sound effect package for EV's that makes your pansy mobile sound like a real live muscle car getting on it. It was around a grand if I remember correctly.

Nobody here that has any pride would be interested in that crap anyway, Carl.

A grand for some speakers to make your pansy mobile have noise!?

Does it also come with every Elton John, Micheal Jackson, and the village people songs on file?:lol:

As I was talking to my wife on the way back from the airport, I remembered something funny at the show. Didn't get any info or photos though. There was a company there that makes a sound effect package for EV's that makes your pansy mobile sound like a real live muscle car getting on it. It was around a grand if I remember correctly.

I've heard about this and I have to ask, is it inside, outside or both. I mean, Who is it for?

And the people who bought this also bought...

clownshoes.jpg

Been there, done that. Christmas present when I was a young kid.

s-l1200.jpg

To me, you're a loser wannabe trendy green blowhard if you own an EV. Adding real car sound effects just puts a big spotlight on that fact.

Auto Transport Service
Back