• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SEMA pictures

ckessel

Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
Here are some shots from today. Yesterday, it was no way. Too many people in the way so I didn't bother. Today wasn't as bad but still had some photo bombs. This 70 Challenger is first.

IMG_4039.jpeg

IMG_4040.jpeg

IMG_4041.jpeg

IMG_4042.jpeg

Kevin Harts Challenger. Was watching Velocity last night in my room, saw this on the Kendig series then see it in real life. Still a lot of people around it.

IMG_4065.jpeg

IMG_4066.jpeg

IMG_4067.jpeg

IMG_4068.jpeg

IMG_4069.jpeg

IMG_4070.jpeg

IMG_4071.jpeg

The only car manufacture there this year was Toyota. Mopar, GM, Ford and most others were a no show. I ran into Paul Rossi before heading to the mothership as I wanted to see how his 70 was coming along. He said they called him a week or so ago to let him know they weren't coming, so didn't need his car. Yacked with him a little, cool bird. He figured, probably correctly, that the UAW strike put the kibosh on the show. Ed Hamburger was there too in his booth.

So Reggie's Challenger was the best thing there?? Thanks for the pictures... Doesn't look like I missed anything...

I’m there. You have a lot of the pictures I took too.

Looks like there’s no shortage of people who pour a lot of money into a good looking car to make it as ugly as possible.

Example #1 ….

1698917683006.jpeg

Today I'm heading up to the track. A friend who I used to work with at the body shop will be there for the divison 7 points race. A couple of my coast buddies are going to tag along. Almost forgot. There was a smokin 63/4 Galaxy there in the upper portion of the central hall. Car was done up road race style, white with battleship type camo on it[ I know, weird. But it works on that car], running a 530" FE engine. Nice to see some other body styles and not have a 5.0 cammer stuffed in.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back