• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Separation anxiety / slippery slope

Thanks, I've been doing small things here and there but have really been planning out the next round of upgrades for the past 6months or so... I already have next seasons planned out / money spent lol........ No chassis dyno, been doing some part throttle and wot street tuning.. The real tuning is gonna come when I get to the strip ..... The fast is actually a really nice user friendly unit.
How did they tune the carbs,do they have a chassis dyno??
Your progress is phenomenal in such a short time!! You should be ready for MOPAR day & Carlisle!!

Where is mopar day? I'll defiantly be at Carlisle but to far to take car

Well looks like I'm not gonna be racing this week ..... Began the 45min drive home today, didn't go well .. Car running hot even hit 250, gas pouring out of fuel cell sump, header gasket blew out, and to top it off shifter cable melted and seized ... Shop was good enough to come get me and trailer the car back... Kinda wish they put some street miles on it before telling me to pick it up . Oh well though we will see what happens

Well looks like I'm not gonna be racing this week ..... Began the 45min drive home today, didn't go well .. Car running hot even hit 250, gas pouring out of fuel cell sump, header gasket blew out, and to top it off shifter cable melted and seized ... Shop was good enough to come get me and trailer the car back... Kinda wish they put some street miles on it before telling me to pick it up . Oh well though we will see what happens
Ah that sucks, but that kind of stuff happens when you are doing major modifications, if your build goes off without a hitch you better buy a lottery ticket! Good luck hope you get everything sorted out

Should have the car back early next week . Fixed the over heating issue (thermo stat was stuck), replaced header and valve cover gaskets, shop ordered an 8' cable that they are going to loop around the passenger floor board some how. Sucks that I got stuck and it's tied up again. But they are being pretty cool about it and not charging me for the shifter cable / labor or the tow.

Finally got my bullet back !!!
IMG_20170511_192243638.jpg
IMG_20170511_192301192.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back