• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seriously sick Charger

Man, that's a clean machine! What the heck are those rear jack stands in the 1st pic?

Carbon-Ceramic. like in a ferrari or a porsche...or a lot of modern road race endurance sports cars (24hrs of Lemans...etc).

Carbon-Ceramic-Brake-Fusion-Brakes_600.jpg

sjd

Boner alert!!

- - - Updated - - -

Man, that's a clean machine! What the heck are those rear jack stands in the 1st pic?

Very high end bread crates.

Kinda look like a stackable set of blocks so you can pick your height??????????? Would be handy for work that needs to be done while under it's own weight.

Kinda look like a stackable set of blocks so you can pick your height??????????? Would be handy for work that needs to be done while under it's own weight.

You can make them by alternating some pieces of 2"x4", totally height adjustable 1 1/2" each level.

I saw that "BITCHEN" car in an e-mail newsletter I get regularly

Impressive build for damn sure

I have no interest in a car built by anyone that thinks a GM frame is a better platform than the Mopar way.

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people would commit a serious crime act to get ahold of a dashboard so clean. That thing is phenomenal!

Auto Transport Service
Back