• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shaving razors

The best, BY FAR, shave cream I've ever used!
Screenshot_20180811-194251_Chrome.jpg

Like Bio, I also use the Gillette Fusion V Proshield. I shave my head and face twice a week, and a blade lasts me well over a month. Yes, they're expensive, but worth every penny IMO.
When I was still bodybuilding, I had to shave my whole body and I found that hair conditioner works better than any shaving cream, oil or just plain soap. I have to admit, I certainly don't miss those days of shaving my entire body.

I use the hair clippers and that's as short as it goes unless there's a fancy occasion I'm fat so face hair is a good thing !

The other day I was talking about cheap razors with my cousin’s boyfriend (career Marine). He uses BIC disposables, and get this, he uses each razor for about 9-10 months. Shaves his head with it too.

Damn, you Marines are tough.

9-10 months out of a Bic disposable? I've used them before and can barely get through one shave because they suck so bad. That guy must have a peach fuzz beard that just doesn't grow.

After a year, I'm pretty satisfied with my "Harry's" razor and blades. Each blade lasts a little over a week.

I hate shaving! But I do as I hate beards more. I’m glad styles have changed and a couple days growth is now stylish vs being a slob. I’m retired now so I only shave every 3-4 days. I use a Gillette 4 blade disposable that I buy in bulk at Costco. A box lasts me forever. Use Cetaphil moisturizer in place of shaving cream. Works great and is great on my skin.

I have the same razor handle that I've had for 30 years that uses Gillette's Atra double bladed razors. The stuff they have for sale today is ridiculous, and ridiculously priced. Soon they'll have the 10 blade model "for a closer shave".

The other day I was talking about cheap razors with my cousin’s boyfriend (career Marine). He uses BIC disposables, and get this, he uses each razor for about 9-10 months. Shaves his head with it too.

Damn, you Marines are tough.
That's not tough, that's crazy. Must be like shaving with a lawn mower blade. OUCH! Just thinking about it makes my face hurt.

havent shaved since I got out of the Army :thankyou:

Philips rechargeable triple head electric for me. Tried the disposables, as I hate the big headed razors ...my son now uses the disposables.
Watch out for the 'el cheapo' Gillette - most likely Chinese knock-offs - they are everywhere. Our local auction site has banned the sale of razor blades unless you can supply the site owners with authenticity of the product. If ebag did that, imagine how much stuff wouldn't be on sale.
I use a Philips rechargeable triple head wet and dry electric also. 10 years old, but when you buy replaceable cutting head be careful not to buy the knock offs, they pull instead of cutting, buy from Philips, there is a difference.

Auto Transport Service
Back