• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

shipping from canada to connecticut

They may have that arrangement or they may have their own depots in the US. You can go on their website Manitoulin Transport

Another option would be to locate a pair through the board and see if the seller will meet you at Carlisle in July. If you are looking at over $400 to ship from Canada, it may be cheaper to rent a U-haul for the trip to PA and back, esp if you need more than fenders.

MoparMarks on here parts out desert mopars and may be able to find what you need.

thank you Montclaire, i've ask the board and have a few replies and possibly some leads but most fenders i've seen through pictures are more rusty than im looking for. i am looking for really nice pair and im not afraid to pay up for a rust free pair

Hi guys, im restoring a 67 GTX, my original fenders are really rusted, im looking for a really really nice set of rust free fenders. i think i found what im looking for in Ontario Canada... im concerned about the shipping cost involved, what can i expect to pay, who do i use to ship, im not sure how to even start the process.... any help or suggestions would be appreciated... thank you
You must see the local carriers in your area. Just call a few and see who inter lines across the border.

I got a quote back from Manitoulin Transport. Approximately $250 US. TWO DAY delivery !! The price will likely vary as I usually drop my stuff at their depot but they may have to pick up at Nigel's. Also it costs more for "residential" delivery as opposed to a business address. All these things you can determine with an online request for a quote. But it gives you an idea and a place to start. I've used this company for years with no issues. I'm not sure what the deal is with brokerage, you'll have to enquire about that. http://manitoulintransport.com/index.php/en/shipping-tools/downloads-forms.html

thank you so much for taking time out of your day to check quotes for me.. I will follow up and let you know...Rich

Where are they located in Ontario? Or did you get them already. For a small fee I could drive to them Ogdensburg new york...depending on where they're located in Ontario.

Check the dates ... this was over a month ago!

Yeah, that's why I asked if they got the fenders already. Thanks for your concern though...jeez.

Bigal, thank you for the offer and the response, very much appreciated... I got the fenders already... its a long story but I had them shipprd to Quebec and then had a gentleman deliver them practically to my front door, he was coming my way already, I got lucky....I certainly paid him well and he was happy and so was I. BTW.. National Moparts were very helpful with the customer service and the fenders I bought are beautiful... thanks to all that responded.. FBBO family !!!

Auto Transport Service
Back