• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shopping list - can I get this done for $75k?

So this guy is "American Classic Muscle Cars":

http://www.truemusclecars.com/

The cars are actually in Chicago (Lake Villa, IL - 50 miles north of Chicago near the Wisconsin border). As near as I can see what they do is sell Chargers. Has anyone here dealt with them?

I'm going to pass on the one set out in the listing above. They took the car as a trade and know little about the car or the engine. And you look through the photos and it's rougher than one would think. AND I really want air conditioning!

Thanks for your help. The hunt continues.
I was told to steer clear of them when I was looking for a Charger years ago. I have never heard a single good thing about them. They always have several second gen Chargers for sale in MCG and go by a couple of different business names. Maybe they are better now, idk.

Last edited:
I've shot that seller a message. Nice looking car! Thanks a lot.

But NO A/C! Anyone know what that would realistically cost to install air conditioning, given that I plan to do NOTHING?

Thanks everyone for your comments.

p.s. I might buy a '67 or '67 TOO.
The system is probably around 1500 or so. I would think no more than double, 3.

21884587-1968-dodge-charger-thumb.jpg

Classiccars.com @ 59,999.00

Auto Transport Service
Back