• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

should i add a go wing to my 70RR

put the wing on it will look great , oh but i prefer even bigger wings :)

MY WINGS BIGGER THEN YOURS LMAO

Attachments

• 1st wind dstolen.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 99 trnkyian.jpg
    99 trnkyian.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 221
if you put the super bird wing on it you'll need to install the front nose or it will look like [video=youtube_share;G6qwlbB8gqM]http://youtu.be/G6qwlbB8gqM[/video]

if you put the super bird wing on it you'll need to install the front nose or it will look like [video=youtube_share;G6qwlbB8gqM]http://youtu.be/G6qwlbB8gqM[/video]

Let's be honest, while the Super Birds are the coolest of the cool, even with the nose cone, they still look like sh@t.

put the wing on it will look great , oh but i prefer even bigger wings :)

MY WINGS BIGGER THEN YOURS LMAO

Well least they ain't red wings... Sorry had to say it.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's be honest, while the Super Birds are the coolest of the cool, even with the nose cone, they still look like sh@t.

I don't agree. I think they are tits... Go winged warriors!!!!! Especially the red ones...

I'd have to say no as well. IMO, doesn't go well with the long panels/body lines of the car. Superbirds/Daytona's it was a functional thing. To me a go wing on a '70 is a cosmetic thing that just don't look right. On a Duster, Dart Sport or Demon...not too shabby.

i think im just gonna paint the center of the wheels black and leave her be..

If your going to add a "wing" install one from a Super Bee....will look like it belongs there.......

No. The 70 has the cleanest lines of all Mopar muscle cars. Don't "spoil" it. :toothy9:

Personally I think that it looks like it doesnt belong. I prob wouldnt do it just cuz Im about 50-50 on it and since its not on yet I would rather not punch holes in my trunklid
-Mike

My wing

Go for it!:headbang:

Attachments

• wing rear.JPG
    wing rear.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 136
  • wing side.JPG
    wing side.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 126
Auto Transport Service
Back