• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your 65 Dodge Coronets

WP_20140301_006.jpg

Hopefully on the road by summer....

Damn, that coronet looks......ANGRY!!!

Awesome car ss1gtx.
jim496, your's is looking good, can't wait to see it done.

They are both lightweight doors, you can feel how light they are when you open & close them.
I have another '65 stock and they feel like they weight 25 lbs more.

I wanted to buy this car so badly.
I heard one of the doors were not original.
They are both noticeably lighter than a standard 65 Coronet I own. I think the hood is not original, but the rest is. Maybe I'm nuts but I drive this on the street in the summer.

They are both noticeably lighter than a standard 65 Coronet I own. I think the hood is not original, but the rest is. Maybe I'm nuts but I drive this on the street in the summer.

Are you the owner of the genes hemi coronet?
if so how long have you owned it? I may have talked to you at the York reunion a few years ago.

May I join in ? 65 500, finally drive-able last summer, quite a few things left to finish. Hoping to get back on it soon so I can enjoy this summer. 500 inch stroker, straight Cali body, 600 Lb ft to play with ! unnamed.jpg

Very nice use2teech. I think I have a line on some nice rims like yours. Going to look good.

Auto Transport Service
Back