• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your 65 Dodge Coronets

Here's mine and it's for sale.... Nikon 010.jpg

Here is mine...soon to have a scoop once it is back from the paint shop.
AL

Attachments

• 65 Coronet.jpg
    65 Coronet.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 940
  • 65 Coronet 014.jpg
    65 Coronet 014.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 832
Last edited:
Hi guys,

this is definately a nice thread! :icon_madu:

Thats my 65 now loacated in Germany near Cologne:

2668wczz.jpg

3hceklxp.jpg

6oh2xkx9.jpg

It originally comes from Sparks NV, if anybody knows this Coronet or has pics of it when it still was in the US.....PLEASE send me a PN!

Thanks,

Dan

A year after dragging it home on the trailer......

IMG_3073.jpgIMG_3074.jpgIMG_3075.jpgIMG_3070.jpgIMG_3072.jpg
The original 318 was frozen solid, so I replaced it with an LA318 and 727 from an '87 pickup. I leaned how to fabricate motor and transmission mounts as well as weld in a complete new floor pan. The instrument panel is back in, after I removed it to see how to extricate the heat/air unit so that I could replace the wiper motor. A Vintage a/c unit will be going back in.
Today, I ran ground wires from the front parking light units to the frame (fiberglass bumpers), hoping to get the turn signals on line. No luck; ditto for the instrument panel lights. Probably a bad ground somewhere.
At this point, it is a running, driving, licensed and insured work in progress. Body work will commence in May. If anybody out there is saving back a good right quarter panel for just the right car, here the car is. While I can't go anywhere close to the $2300 asking price for the left NOS unit on ebay right now, I would like to talk to you.
FBBO has been a great resource so far and a blast to read. Thanks for your time.

Dan

There is nothing like a 65 Coronet Sedan with a Hemi, especially a modern day version of one... I'm in the process of a full all out restoration project. I do handcrafted restorations and are doing my own personal car to show you all what I can do to build your dream.

Go to....

http://s871.photobucket.com/albums/...=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click

I will keep updating this profile of the car until completion. Just to let you all know, this started around the late part of 2012 and has been only less than a year to get the car in its glory to this point... This will be a very nice nostalgia build with a twist of updated dated braking and suspension added.... Stay tuned....

a couple more.

Solar Yellow

Heres my project 17 months so far, Red and ratty before Yellow and beautiful after SAM_0085.jpgDSC_1077.jpg

Hi guys,

this is definately a nice thread! :icon_madu:

Thats my 65 now loacated in Germany near Cologne:

2668wczz.jpg

3hceklxp.jpg

6oh2xkx9.jpg

It originally comes from Sparks NV, if anybody knows this Coronet or has pics of it when it still was in the US.....PLEASE send me a PN!

Thanks,

Dan

you should put flames on both fenders! :tongue3:

you should put flames on both fenders! :tongue3:

didnt I expect crap like that? sure I did! :icon_albino:
the fenders and the hood is at the paint shop right now, just to let you know:

cgosdkgo.jpg

heres my new interior and racepak setup. did the whole interior in super stock theme. i love it. looks like a brand new show car.

- - - Updated - - -

a few more pics/

Attachments

• ATCO 65 BLUE DODGE.POWERGLIDE 008.jpg
    ATCO 65 BLUE DODGE.POWERGLIDE 008.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 576
  • ATCO 65 BLUE DODGE.POWERGLIDE 006.jpg
    ATCO 65 BLUE DODGE.POWERGLIDE 006.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 617
  • light blue dodge SS Interior.NENDRA pfinale pics 012.jpg
    light blue dodge SS Interior.NENDRA pfinale pics 012.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 602
  • light blue dodge SS Interior.NENDRA pfinale pics 004.jpg
    light blue dodge SS Interior.NENDRA pfinale pics 004.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 620
Here's mine!

Thank you for starting this thread!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 496
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 496
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 507
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 502
new to my garage, 65 coronet 500, one of the very cool members from ny informed me about this car being on craigslist, thank you again aaron!! I'm desperatly looking for a 65 bb 727 trans for my fresh 440. I have not removed the sweet little 318 poly w/41k on it yet if anyone is interested in cash/trade. I must report to you that i am a new mopar guy, i've done camaro's, nova's, 2-vette's, and many trucks but decided i needed to be different, wow, what a learning experience!! I'm in northern ca if anybody wants to talk cash/trades for 65 bb trans. COR5.JPG

Just got this last year. Finishing my shop in the next couple of weeks so I can start tearing into the suspension, brakes, and fuel tank.

IMG_7648.jpgIMG_7726.jpg

DSCN0035.jpgDSCN0041.jpgDSCN0036.jpg

Mine was sitting in Detroit for 20 years before I picked it up. Originally gold 383 auto car. Someone transplanted a 68 440hp and put in superstock rear springs along the way, along with some magnum 500's. May also have a reverse manual valve body in the tranny, but not sure yet. The must have taken it apart to shoot the "rootbeer" metallic and put it mostly back together. My brother was surprised that they it apparently wasn't ever ran. Headers are new but rusty and cherry bombs still have the stickers on them. Original white interior is ok. Both the buckets have tears in the seat bottoms. Looking forward to getting it road worthy this spring. Restore or resto-mod will have to wait until the kids are done with college, will just drive it and have fun until then.

Auto Transport Service
Back