• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Pics of your 68 or 69 Roadrunner

A couple of pictures of my Platinum Met. 69 Runner that I now regret selling in 1995. Went to Baltimore area at that time. This numbers matching Runner came from the factory with the Power Disc Brake Option, front K frame skid plate, the rolling AM/FM radio and the 6-way drivers bucket seat. Would be nice to know where it is today. image.jpgimage.jpg

satellite 003.jpg
It's a Sport Satellite. I tell people it's a Roadrunner convertible because when I say a Sport Satellite convertible they look at me funny.

let'm look funny, that's a great looking car!

No doubt. I have always been partial to white on the Birds.
Must be a slow day on the Dick Head Ranch to bump your car from the seller's post eh RC?
:poke::poke:

Actually, your wrong. That quote was taken from early on in this thread and was posted by the person who sold it to the person I bought it from. So, take that! :icon_fU:

not mine...my brothers...her name is Sherry....she is getting another makeover....go figure

Attachments

• sherry.jpg
    sherry.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 317
Actually, your wrong. That quote was taken from early on in this thread and was posted by the person who sold it to the person I bought it from. So, take that! :icon_fU:

Try you're next time RC. I can't believe a blue blood like you made a mistake like that :icon_fU:

- - - Updated - - -

Bad @ssed X2.
Thanks Finally. Give us the details on that big block.
Semper Fi by the way.

Is that all you got; catch me on a missing apostrophe? With that mistake, obviously I am not a blue blood. :icon_flower:

Be careful, You may suck a Prius or two into that blower if you get too close to their rear bumper.

Is that all you got; catch me on a missing apostrophe? With that mistake, obviously I am not a blue blood. :icon_flower:

Missing apostrophe plus an extra "e". That's two strikes.

My wife is a librarian and blasts me on my spelling constantly. Trust me when I say I am Jack the Ripper of the English language. Thank god for spell check.:eusa_wall:

- - - Updated - - -

Give us the scoop on that diff MOPOWER. That is the cleanest rear end RC has ever seen.

Missing apostrophe plus an extra "e". That's two strikes.

My wife is a librarian and blasts me on my spelling constantly. Trust me when I say I am Jack the Ripper of the English language. Thank god for spell check.:eusa_wall:

- - - Updated - - -

Give us the scoop on that diff MOPOWER. That is the cleanest rear end RC has ever seen.

Rear is a fab 9" ford rear with a nogular iron 3rd member with 4:88, 1350 yoke, 40 spline moser axles, spool, powder coated. I broke 3, 8 3/4 centers bent the housing ,this was part of the reason the centers broke . Housing being bent put excessive load on the carrier bearings pulled caps and braking ring gears. I had enough, a dana60 would not fit with my ladder bar setup this was the logical choice. Quick gear changing,lighter, reguires less Hp to spin,super strong. I really wanted the Dana though.

A couple of pictures of my Platinum Met. 69 Runner that I now regret selling in 1995. Went to Baltimore area at that time. This numbers matching Runner came from the factory with the Power Disc Brake Option, front K frame skid plate, the rolling AM/FM radio and the 6-way drivers bucket seat. Would be nice to know where it is today.View attachment 307943View attachment 307944
I'd regret that too. Now, let's pick on RC some more. And I won't make you look at my Y2.

Rear is a fab 9" ford rear with a nogular iron 3rd member with 4:88, 1350 yoke, 40 spline moser axles, spool, powder coated. I broke 3, 8 3/4 centers bent the housing ,this was part of the reason the centers broke . Housing being bent put excessive load on the carrier bearings pulled caps and braking ring gears. I had enough, a dana60 would not fit with my ladder bar setup this was the logical choice. Quick gear changing,lighter, reguires less Hp to spin,super strong. I really wanted the Dana though.

Looks sweet.
Did you ever look into the Strange 60 by Strange Engineering? I think they can custom build an S60 which is based on the Dana 60.
Moot point now I guess. Looks like you got it all figured out.

My ladder bar brackets would have butted up against the cast housing of the Dana could not weld it there would not have been strong enough, I'm going to put strange dana 60 in my 67 gtx not going got take a chance with 600 foot lbs of torque

Auto Transport Service
Back