• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Pics of your 68 or 69 Roadrunner

108.jpg

'68 383. YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47fILrrJ31M

Yes it's a post. I'm going to paint it back to the original a4 silver. I have never saw another hood like that one on a rr. It's different from the "dated" bolt on pro stock hood scoops you see.

my buddy's car

Attachments

• IMAG0015.JPG
    IMAG0015.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 671
Some more of mine

More pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 700
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 674
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 692
Elbert, great car! Is that grabber green? I'm thinking about painting my '69 rr grabber green.

383 a4 runner, I like the white, but I think the silver would look great also. There are not many white or silver road runners out there.

I love these '68 and '69 "post" cars.

I bought the car with the paint - not sure exactly what color. Sorry 'bout that.

Here's an update on my '69 Runner... Pic #1 is how it ws when i picked it up... Now she is sporting new CHROME... front and back.... Touched up the grill and bezels also.

IMG_0097.jpgIMG_6039.jpg

MicahJason.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

My 69 RR, 440 6 Pack, 4 Spd. :icon_fU:

- - - Updated - - -

What a beautiful car! awesome!

IMG_1608.jpgIMG_1617.jpgIMG_1628.jpgMy 69 A12 tribute. I just changed the hood scoop decals out.... what a great car.

Ya know fellers!!!! I remember fatjack and i have been here on this thread in years past wishing i could have another 69, 68, OR even 70 having them in the past and for ole fatjack and someone who used to look at these pictures and drool, and the truth be known still do!!!, I find it very odd that i find this on page 29!!! COME ON you guys, there classic Road Runners, i have been tring to work on one for two years already and you who have them already done don't post anymore!?! Please, call me every name in the book but post these cool rides up again even if they are on a past page, im workin on one and want to see ALL of them again while im building, to have one and not share them is really just wrong guys lol, i might sound like a crazy guy so maybe I AM, post your bad boys up here! But i was just kidding, i don't need to get called all the names in the book, its not impressive and after 59 years ive probably heard them all before :) POST your ride... AGAIN or for the first time... please! lol, ok fun-done, inspiration comes from numerous things, pictures are the biggest contributor, Tell us of all you went thru, fun you have? fun you don't because? lets talk a little bit about Moter Trends car of the year in 1969, or MOPARS greatest invention beginning in 1968 with a cartoon we set in front of the TV and enjoyed! And what ever happened to fatjack?

- - - Updated - - -

At least were back on page one! :)

Auto Transport Service
Back