• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site upgrade...

Maybe you should get an Android phone for testing purposes. I'm sure you can deduct the cost on your taxes.
actually I have a browser extension that does it. Doesn't show the problem there either

Screenshot_3.jpg

How about a tab to click to see all the latest posts. Zero responses or multiple You know, just like the home tab was here on Saturday. And like the A and C body site have now.

C Body has the same as this -- Im not exactly sure what your referring to

How about a tab to click to see all the latest posts. Zero responses or multiple You know, just like the home tab was here on Saturday. And like the A and C body site have now.

a big downer not to have it, just like on your roadrunner site.
C Body has the same as this -- Im not exactly sure what your referring to
The dropdown box under What's New?

1653934923246.png

Pre “upgrade”. If we click the “home” we got a list of 25 of the newest threads, regardless of the number of responses. There is nothing like that now. We can click new posts, but the thread can be 10 years old. Or we can posts with no replies, again they can be old, not the latest goings on.

go to A and C body and click home and this is what we had here, and what I’m asking about,

Pre “upgrade”. If we click the “home” we got a list of 25 of the newest threads, regardless of the number of responses. There is nothing like that now. We can click new posts, but the thread can be 10 years old. Or we can posts with no replies, again they can be old, not the latest goings on.

go to A and C body and click home and this is what we had here, and what I’m asking about,
Interesting, I have never viewed the "Recently posted topics" by clicking on the home button. In fact I don't see why there is that option. It doesn't include all the threads with new posts that I can see. To me, I want to see the latest in post order so (in the case with this software) I will click on "What's new".

I just havent configured the home page yet - its there

Interesting, I have never viewed the "Recently posted topics" by clicking on the home button. In fact I don't see why there is that option. It doesn't include all the threads with new posts that I can see. To me, I want to see the latest in post order so (in the case with this software) I will click on "What's new".

click home on A and C body sites and what is there? The 25 newest posts regardless of how many responses. It is sorted by the post date/time. That is what “home” did on here before this upgrade.

clicking “what’s new” is the newest “responses“ to any post. I don’t want to see a post form January on that list.

Ok sounds good, Thanks.

see above #87 amd #88 we posted at the same time. I was answering mike though.

click home on A and C body sites and what is there? The 25 newest posts regardless of how many responses. It is sorted by the post date/time. That is what “home” did on here before this upgrade.

clicking “what’s new” is the newest “responses“ to any post. I don’t want to see a post form January on that list.
I need to see the latest responses as a moderator. I always wanted the see them as a member as well. The "What's New" includes the latest posts and the latest threads that have not been responded to. You are missing out on a lot of new posts if all you see ar the new threads. I hope you can get what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Beautiful. Thanks!

now can this be done on the roadrunner forum?

We fear change. By nature. It's probably why many here are into classic cars. I whined about this update when done to E-bodies. You do get used to it. But I have noticed that I don't visit E-bodies as much than before update. Just my observations.

We fear change. By nature. It's probably why many here are into classic cars. I whined about this update when done to E-bodies. You do get used to it. But I have noticed that I don't visit E-bodies as much than before update. Just my observations.

updates have to be done. its that simple.

any idea why you dont visit febo as much?

Not sure what your talking about. I'm not seeing info at the top of a post.

Maybe it's just when using a phone?
Screenshot_20220530-155651_Chrome.jpg

Speaking of using a phone...holding it sideways shows more options. This is almost like a computer version not for phones.

Auto Transport Service
Back