• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sitting in ICU with my brother.

Prayers sent!

Prayers for your Broman! Hoping for a quick recovery, and back to his regularly scheduled life!

Sometimes it doesn't matter how good of shape your in genetics can affect so much of your health for the good and the bad. My thoughts are with y'all.

Sometimes it doesn't matter how good of shape your in genetics can affect so much of your health for the good and the bad. My thoughts are with y'all.
Agreed, my Dad died at 82 and my Mom died yesterday at 86. Neither ever had heart issues. My 4 brothers and my sister are all in our 60's and no sign of heart issues so far.

Agreed, my Dad died at 82 and my Mom died yesterday at 86. Neither ever had heart issues. My 4 brothers and my sister are all in our 60's and no sign of heart issues so far.
Sorry for your loss, thats a tough one... At least you had her as long as you did, hopefully she didn't suffer to much...

Sorry for your loss, thats a tough one... At least you had her as long as you did, hopefully she didn't suffer to much...
Nope, gone in an instant with no suffering at all. Sorry to the OP, I didn't mean to hijack the thread...

When you say "left side" of the heart that's evil territory. I'm just curious if it was blockage of the main artery? The left as many of us know is the infamous "Widow-maker" Mine was 100% blocked and only by the grace of God am I typing right now. Most simply drop dead. The veins are survivable but the artery ........

@1967coronet , Prayers for your brother's speedy recovery!!
@Ghostrider 67 Prayers to your family for strength during this time about mom, lost my 80 yr old dad in April, tough but celebrating his life (and his pranks!!) & our Chryslers at Carlisle "boys time" (3 generations) is helping.

2016 mom had 100% block of LAD (apperently for YEARS!!), block at Ramus required IMMEDIATE stent, saved her life, needs stent at Cirumflex at OM1, but too small for stent, doing ok, easily winded, been 6 yrs, will be 80 in March. Never smoked, 5' 10", 125 lbs: INDIGESTION was a sign of heart trouble.
BE VIGILANTE ALL!!!

About 4 years ago my wife had abdominal aortil vein replaced, the doctor said the only way that she was still walking is due to new vein growth had bypassed the blockage.

Sorry your mom passed away.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss sir.
May God bless your Mom, Dad & your family.

Hopefully he will mend & get back to 100%
have a full & speedy recovery

Auto Transport Service
Back