• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Six Pack Direct Connection Carbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBee

Local time
10:18 AM
Reaction score
Hello All,
I'm looking for 4782/ and 2 -4783 mechanical carbs in good condition,
Thanks,
Mitch

I looked for along time, sometimes your best bet is to search eBay every couple days. I scored a decent set on eBay back around December for under $400. Only way anyone could find this pair was searching the list numbers. I think that's why I got an ok buy on them. And they still need the full treatment. Seems most of the time they're up around a grand. Good luck

Thanks Hemi, I had em on my '69 Bee 440/6/4speed I loved em, this set is going on my '69 Dart 440/6/4speed if any thing turns up let me know! BTW how were you checking the listing as I'm always looking under MOPAR Six Pack or Try Power carbs
Again thanks
Mitch

I use to type in "holley 4782" or "holley 4783". That was the only way my set would come up. I also did the same searches as you in addition. I would also do "six pack carbs". Pretty much anything I could think of.. lol

Thanks! Will Do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back