• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Six Pack EFI

Hemirunner

Local time
4:29 AM
Reaction score
@biomedtechguy
One off Facebook for you
B59D7DEC-9416-492E-91B7-4FEFD4D6B2E7.jpeg

Thanks @Hemirunner! Very considerate of you to do that for me!
I have a SB and BB version, love them.
Please share as much as possible about the BB setup. How involved was Bruce? at F&B with the selection of components? (injectors size, cfm, intake manifold etc)
How many CFM? What intake manifold does the BB use?
It made 636hp
Same questions, please. Any dyno or other video of it running?
That is a VERY good number for me.
What about torque, and RPM range of torque, and peak HP RPM?

Thanks @Hemirunner! Very considerate of you to do that for me!

Please share as much as possible about the BB setup. How involved was Bruce? at F&B with the selection of components? (injectors size, cfm, intake manifold etc)
How many CFM? What intake manifold does the BB use?

Same questions, please. Any dyno or other video of it running?
That is a VERY good number for me.
What about torque, and RPM range of torque, and peak HP RPM?
Me three!!!

With the BB version I have, Bruce was moderately involved I would say. I gave him the engine specs and he provided the injectors. It uses a modified Edelbrock 6 pack intake (Bruce provides that). I have no idea what it flows, but the TBs are stock production for F&B so whatever they say they flow is what they probably flow. On this set up I am using a Holley HP comp, Hall Effect distributor, and MSD 6AL ignition. When I bought this (which was the second after the SB version which was years earlier but hadn't been installed yet).

My SB system uses a FAST EZ 1.0 controller/harness system, so for my BB system I wanted something different and ended up talking to Rich Nedhal (sp?); I am not going to go negative here but suffice to say I would not go that way again. The Holley system allows complete control over the ignition and fuel and is very accurate. The FAST system pretty much is plug and play and live with what you get whereas the Holley system allows for a lot of tuning (more than you are going to want to do probably).

In the end, I really like them both for what they are. The biggest issues with the BB system was where to put the HP computer, ended up putting it into the left front fender above the brace (all connections are water proof).

Both of my intakes are Edelbrock 6 pack intakes, F&B machines them for the injectors and fuel rails. F&B stuff is really well made and Bruce is great to work with, he is a hard core Mopar guy and got into making throttle bodies for his Jensen Interceptor then for his Cuda which if I remember right was his Grandmothers car originally. Has a unique interior, a light tan or beige.

I just got the 69 Ply wagon with a 440 and Fitech tri-power running yesterday. So far it works pretty well.

I just got the 69 Ply wagon with a 440 and Fitech tri-power running yesterday. So far it works pretty well.
Congratulations and...
634722-0c034fe47af0a7ca73296e6a834169c8.gif

I'll be tuned in for updates!!
When I held the FiTech 6bbl TBI in my hands, it REALLY "feels" like a quality item. Looking for GREAT results for you!
When I was looking for my popcorn GIF, I ran across this:
440mm6.jpg

So I'll already have the ModMan intake CNC'd for Max Wedge port size for the TF 270s, but I believe the Promax modded Holley carbs I start with may do the trick for the 572. If not, I think the F&B is my next move.
I'm including the next pic just because it's so fine looking...
8414387-DSC06010.jpg

Now I am chasing electrical gremlins (not with the 6 pack, just in general). I rewired the entire car so there were a couple of things that need adjusting and modifying.

Now I am chasing electrical gremlins (not with the 6 pack, just in general). I rewired the entire car so there were a couple of things that need adjusting and modifying.
Good luck and calm patience be with you.

Auto Transport Service
Back