• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Six Pack Fuel Injection Pictures

Thanks Burbnicks No offence taken. I have a mixture of old and new school parts a lot of them I made myself I like the the look of coil packs on the valve covers for me it adds to the wow factor something you don't see everyday. With the sixpack setup computer wiring and fuel system I have about $3400 into it. I could of went with a cheaper fuel system and saved some money. If I did another one I could save a couple hundred just in buying the right stuff. Rich has been a great help I wouldn't be as far along as I am with out him. I have a 69 roadrunner convertible That I'm thinking about putting the sixpack set up on that I took off the Challenger but my nest project will be overdrive for the challenger.
:thumbsup:
:thankyou:

I wonder if you could fab up some mopar performance covers for those coil packs...hmm

The mopar performance covers are more rounded on top so the coil packs mounting brackets don't fit very well I shorten mine up about 1 1/2" so they wouldn't interfere with the breather and pcv cover I have air too so that needed to be considered when cutting the hole for the pcv valve.

Wow!!!!! Your work is impressive. Any updates on the tune, videos?

Wow!!!!! Your work is impressive. Any updates on the tune, videos?
I’m still working on cold start and warm up it’s perty good but still needs some work. Once it’s warmed up it is right on low end torque is unbelievable pulls way better off the line. Didn’t make it to the track this year but it is a huge improvement over the regular six pack set up. Overall I don’t know if it make more HP but it start and idles better. I would definitely do it all over again. Next spring hope to get to the track and see how much it improved and take some video.

Mike

do not no how I missed this build but all I can say is awesome build what talent you have very nice work :thumbsup::thankyou:

IMG_0518.JPG
IMG_0515.JPG
IMG_0509.JPG
do not no how I missed this build but all I can say is awesome build what talent you have very nice work :thumbsup::thankyou:
Thanks

I really think you did a great job. Did you use stock fuel line to the six pac and the same on the return. Did you put a fuel cooler on the ruturn

I had upgraded my fuel line to 1/2" when I put the six pack on so I used that for the fuel line. I have a vapor worx fuel controller and a Cadillac CTS fuel pump. The controller controls the speed of the pump to maintain constant fuel pressure so a return line is not needed.

you did a great job i know it is now worth all the time and money.

I might have to borrow this idea in the future.

Damn,you are a talented guy.
Nice looking setup!!

Auto Transport Service
Back