• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Six Week Kitten Update

RustyRatRod

Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
Well it's been six weeks since we lost Rickie to some of my neighbors dogs......and six weeks since these little guys came. Here they are. Eatin solid food, weanin off mama, plus now she's lettin um sleep purdy much where they want to. She was draggin um all to a designated "safe" area at night. The white ones are twins. There's a girl and a boy. The girl is Moe, the boy is Curly, the orange one is Larry and the black and white one is Shemp.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 150
Cool.anything change with the neighbors dogs?if I remember right they just got a citation.

Yeah that's it. They were also told that they "needed" to restrain the dogs to their property <insert eye roll>. Although I must admit, we've not seen any of them since.

cute little furballs

You have 4 of the 5 "three" stooges...

You have 4 of the 5 "three" stooges...

Nope. There were six Stooges.

Moe Larry and Shemp were the original three. Then Shemp found other work and they brought Curly on board. After Curly had his bad stroke, Shemp came back. After Shemp's death, there was Joe Besser and Curly Joe Derita, so that's a total of six stooges.....although no more than three played stooges at any given time.

Dang, you beat me at my own infamous "name 4 or more three stooges" game.

No one ever gets Joe...and apparently there were 2 of them.

After about 1995, people started getting Shemp.

Well, I wouldn't have known all that.....but I am a huge stooge fan. I have ALL the episodes plus their movie Around the World In a Daze.

Well it's been six weeks since we lost Rickie to some of my neighbors dogs......and six weeks since these little guys came. Here they are. Eatin solid food, weanin off mama, plus now she's lettin um sleep purdy much where they want to. She was draggin um all to a designated "safe" area at night. The white ones are twins. There's a girl and a boy. The girl is Moe, the boy is Curly, the orange one is Larry and the black and white one is Shemp.

those little things are cute as hell. I'm glad the wife and girls never check my posts here or I might have a new kitten.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. There were six Stooges.

Moe Larry and Shemp were the original three. Then Shemp found other work and they brought Curly on board. After Curly had his bad stroke, Shemp came back. After Shemp's death, there was Joe Besser and Curly Joe Derita, so that's a total of six stooges.....although no more than three played stooges at any given time.

The later joe's were weak IMHO, and again Shemp was always my fav ... they also had hot chicks on their shorts IMHY (young) O at the time I was watching LOL.

Dooooh! ---- updated

he haw he said in their shorts

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back