• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15 Week "Kitten" Update

RustyRatRod

Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
Yup. 15 weeks old yesterday. 15 weeks and mama still lets up drink. lol Not for long though cause she's gettin fixed real soon. Anyway, here's all their little fatasses. Oh and look at the MESS. Look at Kitty's tablecloth. LMAO. The q-tips on the floor. The little monsters constantly tear the house UP. But we love um. The second picture is Curly. He's probably my favorite. He and Moe, his sister are twins. He's a true odd eye white. That means he's solid white, has one green eye and one blue eye and is also deaf. His mama is also odd eye white but the deaf part of the gene skipped her. I call Curly "The nappy one" and Moe "The smooth one" because of the difference in their fur texture. lol Sorry about the mess in the background. We're in the middle of moving some stuff around from room to room. The cats like it though.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 203
They're getting pretty big I see. Had a white male cat when I was a kid. He was 39 inches from tip of nose to the tip of his tail. If I could find another one, i'd get one in a heartbeat. Are you keeping yours or going to find homes for them?

I think we're going to muddle through and keep them all. At least we know they are loved and have a good home.

Got yourself a brood there Rusty. I am not a Cat person at all and as long as they are somebody's else then I am OK with them. Dogs for me. Good Luck on the adoption or keeping them....cr8crshr/Tuck

Aw, those kittens are sweet. I have a dog, and I wouldn't trade up for the world, but I grew up with cats. My wife says she's allergic (BS?) but no felines for me. So enjoy the heck outta 'em!

just seen a chipmunk at the back porch and no cat to welcome him. the neighbors used to have a six toed white cat that kept the place cleaned up. sure miss him.

Auto Transport Service
Back