• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two week kitten update..

RustyRatRod

Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
I thought I'd post a two week kitten update. Sorry for the blurry pics, they're not staying very still now. lol

I'm not sure which is which at this point, but they are Moe, Larry, Curly and Shemp. We decided against naming one in memory of Rickie, because there just caint be another Rickie.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 185
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 208
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 194
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 167
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute!!!!!

I thought I'd post a two week kitten update. Sorry for the blurry pics, they're not staying very still now. lol

I'm not sure which is which at this point, but they are Moe, Larry, Curly and Shemp. We decided against naming one in memory of Rickie, because there just caint be another Rickie.

Shemp was always my favorite. The black and white one should either be Shemp or Moe

shempport.jpg

cute little fur balls

In a few months they will earn their keep! carrying a mouse in mouth. Next thing you know, he's out there playing with them to hone skills!:icon_thumright:
then ridding your property of them......so cool!

I would say the 2 white ones look like curly and shemp, the black and white one looks like a moe, and the yellow one looks like a larry..

Rusty i hope you have someone else, to clean out the stinky *** litter box

Auto Transport Service
Back