• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slip yoke

DETAILS MATTER!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
Where to buy trans. slip yoke for my 383-727? Haven't pulled it yet but I think it's 29 spline?

Do you have a driveshaft with the wrong yoke? Curious why only a yoke? You could buy 7290 yoke and use a combination 7290/7260 u-joint. I have a 7260 yoke if your intrested.

Do you have a driveshaft with the wrong yoke? Curious why only a yoke? You could buy 7290 yoke and use a combination 7290/7260 u-joint. I have a 7260 yoke if your intrested.
Has some play in it. I can move with my hand up-down, side to side a few thousandths. Think maybe this is where a vibration is coming from.

Think you need to give more info/pictures if your chasing a vibration. I put a driveshaft in that was to short it vibranted and took out tailshaft bushing. If trans and rear are all original next sentence doesn't mean anything. If you take pictures of dshaft put car on j stands but jack rear differential so it almost comes off stands.

Has some play in it. I can move with my hand up-down, side to side a few thousandths. Think maybe this is where a vibration is coming from.
Brewers is good, Also Dennys drive shaft
Is who I used. Best to swap both. tail shaft bushing and yoke if you have much play.

Auto Transport Service
Back