• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Small Block Six Pack Intakes?

318 Six Pack

Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score
What happened to the 3x2 dual-plane intake manifolds for 318s? The usual suspects show the MOPAR Performance part as discontinued (the ones that don't say that seem suspect). eBay does not even show the Edelbrock used varieties now. An Edelbrock cast iron 3x2 was floating around for a while, that would be perfect for what I want to do. Edelbrock does not list anything six-pack for any line of small block intakes now.

Indy Heads has one single-plane solution and that is all I've found in the past couple of days looking.

Maybe I am just Googling bad. Seems this is just one of those other down aspect of being on the broke side. I can't buy one right now, but it looks like they are gone, gone, gone even when I do get some cash.

Is Edelbrock P600 what your talking about?
There's some, very little, info about the setup you're talking about. But its out there.

Check Mancini racing for a six pack. Keep using Google, you'll find one sooner or later. They are out there.

Edelbrock will make casting runs of these intakes from time to time. In example, just for say, not knowing for sure, they will make 1500, 6 pack intakes. Then the will wait for a demand to start casting them again.

Check Mancini racing for a six pack. Keep using Google, you'll find one sooner or later. They are out there.

Edelbrock will make casting runs of these intakes from time to time. In example, just for say, not knowing for sure, they will make 1500, 6 pack intakes. Then the will wait for a demand to start casting them again.

Ah, I didn't realize they only ran those sometimes. I need to just set a search whenever I can get closer to doing this.

Auto Transport Service
Back