• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SMS 19% off sale

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:16 AM
Reaction score
Announcing our first sale ever!
In these unique times, there's a lot of uncertainty and confusion all over the world. We want the classic car community to know that we're still here and we're going to get through this with you.

Local government restrictions put in place to minimize the COVID-19 outbreak have limited the amount of workers we can have in our building, and will likely limit our manufacturing and order fulfillment, but we are still open for business!

In fact, we've been in business for 43 years, and we have NEVER once had a sale on all of our products. That's exactly what we're announcing today. From now until the time we are allowed to resume full operations, we are offering 19% off of all products when you place a new order and mention this email.

That's 19% off of cloth, vinyl, leather, seat covers, door panels, carpet sets, headliners, vinyl tops, trunk lining, EVERYTHING.
>> Email us right now to get your order started! <<

So if you've got a car you're working on, or you've got a car you've been thinking of working on down the road, NOW is the time to buy your interior. This truly is a once in a lifetime special, and it won't last very long (we hope).

So e-mail us or give us a call at 503-263-3535 today and let's get your car looking like new!

>>> To claim your 19% discount, you must mention this offer when you place an order! <<<

Copyright © 2020 SMS Auto Fabrics, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in on our website's sample request form or you have purchased from us in the past.

Our mailing address is:
SMS Auto Fabrics
350 South Redwood Street
Canby, OR 97013

Any comments on this sale gentlemen? Does SMS create their own products or are they reselling.....?

If anyone used SMS for their 64 Dodge interior I'd really appreciate hearing if your experience with them was good or not.

Thanks!

This is what I know from dealing with them. If they have the item, or material in stock, you may be OK. I ordered my interior items for my '63 back in October, 2016. I received the vinyl & cloth, the headliner, and carpet (from ACC) in a relatively decent time. The door panels I ordered, which they make to OE specs, are still not here, after they made the 1st pair wrong, so still waiting on those. Somehow they didn't lay out the pattern correctly, and the color match to the originals wasn't very good either. I also had to re-order some extra vinyl, as my upholsterer didn't quite get them right. I waited about 18 months for that to arrive. I got in touch with them last week for some samples, for my '65, and waiting for those to arrive. They had bought up another OE Material company several years ago, so they kind of have the market covered for OE material, and I believe everyone goes through them for that. You may have better luck with them. The problem I have is No One else offers what I need for my '63 & '65 Dodge Sedans, so I'm in limbo 'til ? ? ?
IMG_2020.JPG
IMG_2023.JPG

Thanks for posting your experience Mr. V..

I'm sorry to hear about your lengthy wait time [which I've heard re SMS more than once] and that you're having problems getting the correct product from them. I hope that they make things right for you....

I'm not sure yet if SMS is my 'only option' or not. The '64 Polara 500 convertible interior can be bought fairly easily thru several vendors, but my car isn't a 500 so I was going to try and stick with what was OEM.

does this mean instead of a one year wait it will be a two year wait??

Auto Transport Service
Back