• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sneke_Eyez's 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Coupe

Should be a nice ride when you're done. Love the 69 Coronets. May have something to do with having an A12 Bee stashed away, that I scored a real deal on long ago. lol

nice score!! I think a great deal. I have found a 1969 440 also. my car is a 4 dr. but complete. and a 318 I have left it stock so far. did power tour and drive the wheels off of it! my car has now 75,000 miles give or take and is a dream to drive. best of luck to you. and I think View attachment 47713planning is a big part of the fun!

Bringing this one back from the dead.
I'm in law school now and had some personal issues this summer that prevented me from messing around with the car too much, but I am always pondering its restoration.

However, in a moment of inspiration, I decided to go through and calculate the price of the metal I would need (not including shipping...) from Auto Metal Direct. Roughly $5,054! Looks like I'll need to get out of school before I can afford to really fix her up!

that might seem like a lot of money and it is for alot of us (myself included) but don't let that stop you.If you need to, you can buy a few repair pieces as you get the cash.you have a good running car (that's a plus),wheel-n-deal for other things.I've waited over 20 yrs to start on my roadrunner while raising 5 kids.Everything will come around in your favor.good luck with your schooling. I wish you the best.

Thanks for the inspiration, guys!
I am still making lists and making plans.
I've been pricing everything from window fuzzies to an AlterKtion.
Once I get out of school (and start actually earning money instead of throwing it into the money vacuum they call college) I'll start restoring it.
My DD is in good shape and won't need much to keep being my DD for a while, so I'll stick with it and spend my money on the Coronet instead of the 2012 Charger SRT8 I have my eye on...

Picked up a replacement quarter panel for the driver's side from a guy who does Mopar Restorations in Taunton, MA last night. He had a 69 Roadrunner Convertible that he was working on, as well as a 1970 Challenger Hemi car, a 1967 Barracuda, a Willys Jeep Pickup that he was converting to a 360 Fuel Injected motor, his own personal 1974 Dodge Ram Extended Cab and 1972 Dart drag car, and a couple of brand X resto cars as well. (Including a beautiful 70 Chevelle, which is a brand X I've always had a weakness for)

At any rate, I'm happy with my deal, $150 for this:
Quarter.jpg

Its been stored in his shop for a few years, so its a little scratched, but other than that its in good shape. Getting to see the cars he was working on/owns was just about worth the money without buying the quarter. :D

I figure since I don't have the time to work on it, I might as well keep buying parts. If I keep getting deals like this, I might not be into it for quite so much $$$$$ when I finally get it done.

Auto Transport Service
Back