• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND SNUBBER Dana 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

ignition1

Local time
12:13 AM
Reaction score
Looking for an aftermarket ‘factory style‘ OR ‘original’ Dana 60 pinion snubber as shown in photo with rubber. Non adjustable, just the stock height with rubber. If you have mounting bolts even better, but not needed.

Rusted is ok if it will still be useable after sandblasting, doesn’t need to be all clean or painted.

PM me with price :)

82911333-9FED-4051-A0F6-89EDE406BF8E.jpeg

Last edited:
Mmm, I didn't realize how expensive these were. If anyone has one in the $60-100 range I’ll be interested :)

Looking for an aftermarket ‘factory style‘ OR ‘original’ Dana 60 pinion snubber as shown in photo with rubber. Non adjustable, just the stock height with rubber. If you have mounting bolts even better, but not needed.

Rusted is ok if it will still be useable after sandblasting, doesn’t need to be all clean or painted.

PM me with price :)

View attachment 1302161
Dana 60 Pinion Snubber
Dr. Diff has new reproductions for $95.

Dr. Cass is out of stock right now :/

I’m building an E-Body Dana for a 71 ‘Cuda and almost ready to install it and waiting for the leaf springs and bushings to arrive. If not, I guess I can always install the snubber at a later date.

Haha, was hoping the snubber was not the second most expensive item on this build behind the axles, but when it is all done I may just have to bite the bullet if the repros are not available.

…still searching…

Have you looked at adapting an 8 34 snubber? Not sure who'll ever see it again lol

Have you checked with Moser? Maybe could try Tony's Parts as well.

Nice, thanks for the help. I’ll check with moser, strange, and Tony’s parts on their availability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back