• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

Should have a decent snow blower:toothy2:

Attachments

• 2.22.13 012.jpg
    2.22.13 012.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 243
  • 2.22.13 011.jpg
    2.22.13 011.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 245
  • 2.22.13 013.jpg
    2.22.13 013.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 240
Nice Hemi It is!

I have the Craftsman with the 30" Auger and 16.5 Briggs! Great machine (Just have to change my starter recoil I ripped mine out :( )

Just got 10 inches of snow yesterday and last night, high winds and 3 - 5 feet of snow across my entire 3 stall driveway (isn't it grand).

Seriously I took today off because of the heat... and computer exhaustion... MY first restoration in Florida's Sun is nice... no freeze or road salt roads are better... later going to swim a few laps to make my back feel better (how do these old parts keep getting heavier year after year)

Gggrrr!!!!!

Well, I think spring is just around the corner as the temps are finally getting over the freezing point but our main water froze under ground somewhere & we haven`t had running water our house in over three weeks!!! :angryfire: This got real old, after only a couple days!! I keep saying "Maybe today`s the day?" Some places the frost was 5 feet down, first time ever!!! :frozen tongue:

I just go in from cutting the grass again. And not for the first time this spring either. :)

The majority of the snow is gone from around my place and the rain yesterday helped wash away some of the salt.

Check out this picture I took Wednesday in Sioux Lookout Ontario... This is facing out the window of their local Health Centre

Sioux Lookout.jpg

Unbelievable, I think lol.. Its been a long one for sure!:head_smack:

We just got snow, sleet, freezing rain to just plain rain! Still 6 to 8" of snow on ground in most areas. Salt still on roads. Wish me luck boys, maybe the car will be out by July! :BangHead:

The last of the snow in my yard finally melted, but during a trip to Burlington VT yesterday, we still saw plenty of snow.

It rained here and got to 57 last night after being 80-90 last week.

Hope my plants make it!

I’ve gone ahead & done it.....I have put my snow blower in storage...The jinx is in...Snow is imminent in the NY area.....

I’ve gone ahead & done it.....I have put my snow blower in storage...The jinx is in...Snow is imminent in the NY area.....

Shame on you pops, mine is still ready to go...

Shame on you pops, mine is still ready to go...

I’m going gamble this time... The 2 snow blowers were blocking the GTX...I Need to move her to change the oil & go for a little spin......

we got snow a couple times last week too & especially up country... I don't remember snow here in April for years now, an occasional snow flurry in the spring sometimes, but it's rare... we really need it here thou...

Hate to beat this thread to death but the snow is finally gone in the yards & the main water line is STILL FROZE ( since March 15th ) & more Snow & !@#$% Freezing rain tomorrow!!! UGH!!

Did you try a frost breaker on the water main? I've never done it with mine, but was told it will work.

Everyitme I think about working on my car it snows. It,s -18 oC and I have to work on it outside.

It's been in the 80's here for a couple of weeks now which is admittedly about 10* warmer than normal, but it was only 55* today and they're calling for a freeze tonight!

WTF?

Auto Transport Service
Back