• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

I agree, it is cold! Here is California its 66 at night. Lol.

* Sorry it was just to easy, sorry guys. :angry9:
thats ok.ill take a little cold weather in tennesse and you can put up with the illegals and liberals/communists in california.

Ya know, if it did get that cold here, I bet the illegals would leave to a warmer place.....hmmm!!!

This is why we northern guys really hate you southern guys. :snow plow: :frozen tongue:

This brutal winter has really reiterated my need for a garage. It's one thing putting the hobby cars on hold until spring... it's a whole other when you need to put in a new battery in your daily driver in negative temps and ridiculous wind!

I am lucky, I have a good heat system in my garage. I still wish for better outside temps. I am in the process of cleaning and sound deadening the interior. The smell of the chemicals and cleaners gets pretty strong inside. Plus its better to blow out all the parts of the car that don't vacuum out easy. Would be much better to be able to roll the car outside on a nice sunny day. I just helped a buddy install a used pellet stove in his garage. After 10 years of no heat he's a very happy camper. He picked it up used and has about $350 invested. One or two side jobs will pay for it.
Wayne

I have a small 1 car garage, so even when heated, it's like working in a match box... LOL!
One of these days, the ol' "lady" next door will fall over and I'll buy up the house and land... When that happens, I'll have the room to build a nice big shop!
I purchased my property from an estate sale, and the same people own the land that the mean, bitter, wicked, nasty old lady lives in next door..... The house is junk, so I'll offer a fair price for the land itself and knock the house down, build a shop, and have fun!
Best of all,,,,, no neighbor!!!!!!!
The Old Hag hired a local jail bird to cut my weeping willow down, claiming it was hers...... Crazzy Ol women! She told the Police that it had poison in it.. LOL!

Obviously, there's no love lost between you and her, but she did you a favor; willow trees suck.

Obviously, there's no love lost between you and her, but she did you a favor; willow trees suck.
Well,,,, we used to say hi to her almost every day, and thought all was well until she did that!!!!! She was cussing at the police that day too.... Weird!
The tree was beautiful....... I kept it nice and trimmed.....

Last edited:
thats ok.ill take a little cold weather in tennesse and you can put up with the illegals and liberals/communists in california.

OH come on now. Tell us really how you feel there TRAMO. California my have the issues you so profoundly mentioned about, but compared to that "COLD S**T" even Tennessee is experiencing, I'll take this overly warm and dry weather any day. At least here in CALI and elsewhere out here in the West, we can go outside and do things unlike you and those stuck back there in this deep freeze. I grew up in that type of climate and hated every day of. True the only way to get through it is to embrace it. Not me!!! I left over 30 years ago and have no desire what so ever of ever living in that type of climate again. EVER!!! Now...That being said, I and I bet most of my California MOPAR Brethren are really starting to worry. Water rationing and the lack there of is far worse than what is taking place back East. I will hand this to ya...With all the Snow and Cold, the H2O in your areas are what I would die for. We need some Rain fast and lots of it....Just my 2 cents

tumblr_mzxeowj3x21svsif6o1_400.jpg

OH come on now. Tell us really how you feel there TRAMO. California my have the issues you so profoundly mentioned about, but compared to that "COLD S**T" even Tennessee is experiencing, I'll take this overly warm and dry weather any day. At least here in CALI and elsewhere out here in the West, we can go outside and do things unlike you and those stuck back there in this deep freeze. I grew up in that type of climate and hated every day of. True the only way to get through it is to embrace it. Not me!!! I left over 30 years ago and have no desire what so ever of ever living in that type of climate again. EVER!!! Now...That being said, I and I bet most of my California MOPAR Brethren are really starting to worry. Water rationing and the lack there of is far worse than what is taking place back East. I will hand this to ya...With all the Snow and Cold, the H2O in your areas are what I would die for. We need some Rain fast and lots of it....Just my 2 cents
the good news is we dont have but about 3 to 4 weeks of cold weather left here in tn.

Winter or not, if I didn't have an icy snow bank in front of garage door, I take the charger out for a spin around the block! Just kidding! I've probably got a good 10 weeks, possibly more of the lousy weather. Looking on the bright side, all the work should be done so when the weather gets good, I'm in the drivers seat! Now, gotta go to the garage, climb in the car and take a nap! :th_krazy:

Just spent some time in SanFran with my wife and 4 yr old daughter "We do every year".... Alot of talk about not much rain this year...

Our low hit the other day here in south Mississippi. Hit 27......we are back up to 65 today :D

As much as my old bones hate the cold,it's good for my towing biz.Then when it snows my snow plowing biz kicks in.Those are dollar bills falling from the sky:eusa_whistle:

Attachments

• 2.7.11 (6).jpg
    2.7.11 (6).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 291
  • Al towing 006.jpg
    Al towing 006.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 266
  • off roading 002.jpg
    off roading 002.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 291
  • ROLLOVER (5).jpg
    ROLLOVER (5).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 281
  • 1.9.14 029.jpg
    1.9.14 029.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 281
I no what you mean in the body business we loved it when it snowed that was our bread and butter coming down .

:thumbsup::headbang::thumbsup::thumbsup:
As much as my old bones hate the cold,it's good for my towing biz.Then when it snows my snow plowing biz kicks in.Those are dollar bills falling from the sky:eusa_whistle:

Hope it snows all summer for you!

Can leave beer outdoors 10 min. it b solid.Here in so. dak. the sayin is Dont worry it cant last. The girls are commin, APRIL, MAY, N JUNE

Auto Transport Service
Back