• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

This is why I insulated and dry-walled my garage...this past week it was in the low teens outside and 40 in the garage. run the kerosene heater for an hr and Im out there in a T-shirt (60s). The best couple hundred $$$ and three weekends I ever spent! Oh, and renting a drywall jack is worth every penny for putting drywall on the ceiling!
Moved to Florida to cure the cold. Remember Me you gave me your distributer for the 63. Picture of the 63 at Turkey run last November.

SAM_3025.JPG

it's gonna' be 68*-70*f here today :bananadance:

mild winter here "SO FAR"
only like 20 days of snow
& a couple weeks of rain here & there

I wouldn't have it, any other way either...
We get that devils dandruff white ****, far more than I care for already...

give me the warmth of the sun any day, anytime

it's not uncommon to have these 'false springs' here
then a week later, snow or torrential rains

every 3-4 of 7 or so years, it's really bad,
them winters suck !!
I use to love the snow & cold, as I get older
I hate it !!
'no matter how much we need it'

Mother Nature is a real Bitch, sometimes...

right now she's being really nice :poke:

In Ct low 60's. Have temp senor in a hose reel to shade it on my deck. That sends temp to thermometer inside tracks max/min temp, 81*.

This is BS, woke up to 8 inches of snow and a few small broken tree branches. Go away winter!!!!!
20200416_085230.jpg

20200416_085220.jpg

This is what happens when it was in the 70's and the trees start blooming and leaving out, then it snows!

It's been sunny/snowing. sunny/snowing all day. nothing sticking though, too warm.

I have to cut the grass again in this t-shirt weather :)
Plum blossoms are out...
upload_2020-4-16_10-44-55.png

Gonna be 82 here in the Central Valley. My son is cutting the yards twice a week as the grass is growing really fast.

Wow we are getting one or two days of relief. Going down into the sixties tonight. Last three days here , 92,94 and 96 degrees.

No snow here since 2010...just finished playing table tennis in the garden with my son (really should buy a bat!!) in about 68F degrees (thats about 19 for those that use C....like us!). Had to stop playing as the low sun was blinding me!!

RC you up in NH with all that snow. Here just outside Waterbury Ct. It snowed but didn't stick.

Auto Transport Service
Back