• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

I definitely am tired of this ****! Got a little more snow yesterday.....

upload_2020-9-26_16-39-2.jpeg

24C/29C humandex today... but was a great 65 mile cruise. Just might be the last before that white **** comes that ^^^ brought up again! DANG !
beecruisesept272020 009.JPG

^^^^^ Yeah, but the problem is that is only two wheel drive!!! :rofl:

3C2B9C1A-203F-4C74-9533-F39EC6236C7C.jpeg
Last December I brought a stray cat back from Mexico to the far north of Canada. At first she didn’t know what to make of snow but now I cannot keep her out of it. We have four other “Canadian” cats, they are all sleeping in the nice warm house. Mexican cat is out playing in he snow. I have to pick her up and bring her in. BTW we’ve had snow for a few weeks now, early even for us.

Last edited:
" The Devil came up to VERmont, lookin for heat to steal, he was gettin cold & feelin bold so he came to make a deal.
I'll leave some dandruff he thought, that will bring these Yankees to heel, little did he know that us Yankees don't make deals.
We told that ole Devil, " You can leave your white crap & we don't mind, we New Englanders ain't scared! We live for winter and ski on your cold ***, don't be coming up here givin' up the sass!"
The Devil hung his head, he knew he'd done wrong, so he slunk away into the night just leavin dust behind.
"Come on back 'ole Devil if you ever want to try agin'! We told you once you son of a bitch & I'll say it all agin.....We Yankees ain't scared of winter nor fear your ugly cold ***, don't be comin up here and leavin' any sass!"
with apologies to Charley...

1030200806.jpg

When I was a teen we used to go to such well equipped sweater wearers and ask if they could touch their elbows together behind their back.
An astonishing amount would try while we stood there enjoying the show.

Went back to the first page - Memories

I remember those back to back winters here in WI

Was absolutely brutal snowmobiling , sorry riding in below zero is for the younger dawgs now
I pretty much sold everything snowmobile related those winters and took some time off from the U.P. MI

And now today in WI

Record high temperatures all week thru the weekend
Beautiful weather for getting out the Christmas lights

I agree it can be cold but the gear now is much warmer . I still love the snow but understand the cold .

I'm just trying to get enough of my Fall outside work done so I can take a few hour and get the Bee in the air to determine fuel pump or push rod, because it's CRUISING WEATHER again! 18C today.. rising everyday until Monday at 22C! A few driving days left in this year yet!

Got all the Christmas lights on the house

Raked leaves

Changed oil in two cars

Short sleeves in WI

WOW 68 Degrees and SUN

Auto Transport Service
Back