• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

Can anyone guess the year, make and model?

Attachments

• snow 1.jpg
    snow 1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 222
  • snow 2.jpg
    snow 2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 223
Only 4" of snow here & now it's all rain. It's supposed to change back to sleet & snow for the Friday morning commute. Greeaat. The good news is that it's all snow in NH & another great day of sledding is in store for me on Saturday. :headbang:

16 inches this morning and 3-5 more on the way tonight. It's never going to end!

It's about 11" here in South Eastern PA. Just came in from shoveling AGAIN!!!

Bring on spring! I have had it with winter...

88 in cali

We need the wet weather, snow pack especially... it's dry is the worst part & only in the 50*'s here, high 30*'s at night, really weird winter for us, usually in the high 30*'s daytime or colder when we get wet weather & colder the higher you go up the mountain, in the central Sierras... I think the easiest job in the world would be a LA or Honolulu weather man, mail it in, 78*-88* & sunny....

that nasty wet storm "Pineapple Express" weather system, coming from Hawaii & the South Pacific warm waters, that's screwing everything up, for a week, we had go thru here, just like what's hitting the east now... stay warm & dry people, drive safe...

WoooHooo! High of 58 today but now it's a soupy mess that will freeze again tonight for a real treat in the morning for the commute.

As an added bonus, we now have thunder snow in nw jersey. Nothing like thunder and lightning to go with your snowstorm!

2nd day without power in Augusta. At 3pm today, Georgia Power reported 140,000 in Augusta without power. There's only 198,000 people here. My neighbor had an 80 ft pine go through his roof straight to the foundation. The guy across the street also got a hole in his roof. My yard is covered in pine branches, but luckily no damage outside of bent fencing. This place is a mess!

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Yep, I was clearing the driveway with the snow blower a couple of hours ago, in the rain, and all of a sudden the sky lit up and there was a boom. I thought the transformer on the pole exploded !! Scared the **** outta me !!!! LOL

As an added bonus, we now have thunder snow in nw jersey. Nothing like thunder and lightning to go with your snowstorm!

So, 20 inches yesterday. Four more on the way tonight. Just exhausted!!!!!!!!

We just had 2 days of snow here in Charlotte NC . . . actually ( where I live in Concord ) we got

6-8 inches of snow on Wednesday - followed by "wintery" mix ( sleet and rain ) that compacted it down to about 3-4 inches
then another 6-8 inches on Thursday - followed by the temps getting up to about 40 . . .

Next week Thursday - they're predicting it's going to be almost 80 down here . . . what a difference a week makes . . . sheeesh ! ! !!

We just had 2 days of snow here in Charlotte NC . . . actually ( where I live in Concord ) we got

6-8 inches of snow on Wednesday - followed by "wintery" mix ( sleet and rain ) that compacted it down to about 3-4 inches
then another 6-8 inches on Thursday - followed by the temps getting up to about 40 . . .

Next week Thursday - they're predicting it's going to be almost 80 down here . . . what a difference a week makes . . . sheeesh ! ! !!
Gimme 80! I don't care what the circumstances.

I'm in NH right now and looks like we got about another 10" up here. I'm planning on another 75-85 miles ride today on the snow machines.

Over 20” of snow in two days.... 2"-4" late today...At least the neighbors are out..

tumblr_n0ubjmlt9T1suexx6o1_1280.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back