• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So if I hit my wife is it okay?

Most entertaining thing on this celebrity strokefest, EVER. Wish they would ALL do it to each other, maybe slap some sense into these overrated jerkoffs.

Ummmm....No...Probably shouldn't beat your wife...

But would you just sit there and let some guy insult your wife in front of literally millions of people?

Most entertaining thing on this celebrity strokefest, EVER. Wish they would ALL do it to each other, maybe slap some sense into these overrated jerkoffs.

One of the shows that really amused me was "Celebrity Death Match"...

I also kinda enjoyed watching Danny Partridge beat the hell out of Greg Brady...

46 years married, and not one slap traded.
Not saying she hasn't made me angry at times.

A lot of "**** you" but never physical.

I’m calling BS on the whole thing…I have watched that “slap” several times and feel it was done to improve ratings and nothing else….just acting.

You obviously missed Will Smith's verbal part! And seriously, if it was staged then Chris Rock would have had a much better reaction.

Let the conspiracy theories begin !!!

A lot of "**** you" but never physical.

You obviously missed Will Smith's verbal part! And seriously, if it was staged then Chris Rock would have had a much better reaction.

Let the conspiracy theories begin !!!

I didn’t miss any of it once I saw it on the news, you assume far to much….they are all actors trying to save their “aren’t we wonderful” show. I saw the tears and heard his excuses but I don’t buy any of it BUT I also saw his face when Rock made the comment about GI Jane 2, he thought it was funny except his wife didn’t …..oops! He was covering his *** especially with his and his wife’s history with extramarital affairs, it was also stated that he and Chris Rock were friends so with that being said wouldn’t you think Rock would know about her problem with her hair since it had been an on going problem for several years? You obviously haven’t paid attention to what’s been going on with them.

So he's laughing at Chris Rock's joke. Then his wife say's "Baby, I don't care what award you get, you ain't gettin' no pussy tonight" which prompts the bitch-slap!

What really got me was how "ghetto" Will Smith's verbal response was.

Staged or not Will Smith should've been charged and face consequences. He's not above the law.
Stupid response to her having a hair issue. Being compared to G.I. Jane is actually a compliment. Thin skin.

Last edited:
Staged or not Will Smith should've been charged and face consequences. He's not above the law.
Stupid response to her having a hair issue. Being compared to J.I. Jane is actually a compliment. Thin skin.
no consequences for black on black crime.

I think you're reading into this act of stupidity to deeply. Drag it into the political forum and beat it to death.
You may be correct. I probably should have said They are just trying to "normalize" this behavior.
Monkey see, Monkey do...

Hey, make me a sammich! (boy I talk big when the wife isn't around) :asskiss::rofl:

Just my take.....
If she was really that touchy about her hair or lack of due to hair loss condition why not toss on a wig or hair extensions ect like 1/2 of actresses live in ?
No, sit down front with shave job in front of a comedian.
Have not heard her name in a long time now she's front and center . Hell she even made it to B bodies LMAO.
:rofl::drinks:

Ahmf.gif

But would you just sit there and let some guy insult your wife in front of literally millions of people?

He let's other guys bang her so whats the big deal. I agree that it was staged to boost the sagging ratings over the last few years

If Chris Rock is not pressing charges than criminal act is moot. The academy certainly has some civil responsibility. And should proceed against Will Smith.

On a professional front? This is gold for Chris Rock. A whole comedy tour on "The slap" Not so good for Will Smith. Family and kids were watching. As well as studio executives. Ouch.

She said something that "hit a nerve" and I slapped her in front of a bunch of people at work but she didn't want to press charges, can we just ignore the whole thing? BTW She's a black woman and I'm a white man. Does that matter at all? I said I was sorry but it really made me mad and I was emotional. Are we all okay now? Just wondering? I did cry a little bit afterward.

I thought I read in a recent previous post that you were single.

Auto Transport Service
Back