• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So...maybe moving

I’m staying in Commiefornia. Yes the politics and costs suck. The weather and the fact that we are 3 thousand miles from the ”kids and their tales of woe. Bad enough I sold the Challenger to the wife's grandson. Mistake. This is the life it lives now after 10 years of bliss. Forget the snow, looks like the Barn may fall on it. It still had red paint on it when we left in 91.

49D1BE68-DC79-412D-B8E5-5FFCB1A95975.png

Well, it is off the table. Daughter is not sure if she can afford it nor if she wants to be in NY. She really wants to be back in Virginia. That is where all her friends are. This place is not nearly ready to put on the market, so selling isn't an option for a while. The wife plans to retire in January, which will constrict our income a bit more.
It doesn't really make sense to go broke moving the SLC when we will still be far away from family.
I would get the house ready for sale ASAP and go. Location, Location, Location as they say.

Auto Transport Service
Back