• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So who's NOT watching the superbowl today?

i could care less about who wins todays game or any game be it, nfl ,mlb , nhl but it is a great excuse to eat WAY to much and drink some beer ! on today’s menu, buffalo wing dip as pre game appetizer, then the main entree , bbq ribs and marinated chicken breasts ( grey poupon and itialian dressing ) off the weber grill ….. baked seasoned potatoes ( from my garden, reds in air fryer ) . beer of the day ? probably old style from my buddy in chicago …. sounds like an all american meal to me ….!!! desert ? maybe an applepie moonshine or a birdog peach whiskey on the rocks …..

Nope...As a die hard Lions fan, I still can't get out of bed. I'll join the world again opening day for the Tigers.

Legacy Media claims Taylor is not a Psychological Operation.

While SuperBowl ads push support for War. Need to see if US Taxpayer money was used for this, ad time is expensive.

Seems she was used to help NFL regain lost Fans as ratings have been falling for years.

Pentagon contractor talking about using Social Influencers at NATO to combat misinformation.

I’ll be unapologeticly watching and enjoying the game with a bunch of friends. I love the game. As with many of you there are sooooo many things I despise about the NFL itself. And nothing more so than their beholding to the woke platform - and yes the unbelievably ridiculous $$ the players are making and the piggish owners even more so. I try pretty hard not to see anything besides the game itself - 60 mins of football. I’m not going to let them ruin something I’ve loved since I was a kid in Minnesota w/the Vikings on tap every Sunday and most post seasons. They’re not so much anymore but I still enjoy the game. I’m pulling for the Chiefs - but was really hoping the Bills and Lions would make it - one of them would have to win…. Whatever you all decide to do today just enjoy that something ……

Nope...As a die hard Lions fan, I still can't get out of bed. I'll join the world again opening day for the Tigers.
I was really rooting for them to make it. I'd watch if they were playing.

I love the game of football, but the NFL lost me when they refused to respect the very flag that enabled many of them to be where they are today.

Another wall of text? Do you at least use voice text? lol

Girl friend has to work today but will probably be off in time to tune in to the game.....but that probably won't happen. In fact, I'm quite sure it won't happen :D
I wish my 2 typing fingers are getting callous :poke:

But seriously folks, I'm watching the game and my Wife and I are looking forward to seeing Reba McEnire sing
the National Anthem. Rootin for the Chiefs! No big deal about who's hangin out in the luxury boxes. Maybe it'll
work out and maybe it won't. Time will tell. May the best team win! (Come on Ref's don't screw with us!)

Maybe Mahoney will have his Dad drive him there. That could weigh in on statistics.

thumbnail (9).jpg

Watched Reba do the Anthem. Soooo close! She had to squeal the "free" part, like everyone else that is an "artist" seems to see fit to do.

Might just binge-watch YT videos. Why does everything have to suck these days?

I don't really care, but my wife likes to have it on. Our daughter tipped us off to the Nickelodeon version of the broadcast, so we watched that for awhile. It's actually pretty clever and more entertaining than the CBS broadcast.

Auto Transport Service
Back