• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold my B Body and bought this!!

Chris

Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
I want to first thank all you guys for the knowledge and support throughout the years. As time goes by taistes change I guess and I made a move to something a bit different but still Mopar all the way. It's all original and needs some TLC but I am psyched. 1955 CHrysler C300 from NM. Enjoy the pics

Attachments

• 300 1.JPG
    300 1.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 787
  • 55 300.jpg
    55 300.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 776
  • 300 3.JPG
    300 3.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 775
  • car 2.JPG
    car 2.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 795
  • car 1.JPG
    car 1.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 763
Sweeet.

I bet it didn't go for 4k this time! A friend just sold an identical one was all original even had the bat wing air cleaner! It did need restoration, It was a true barn find Hadn't been out of the shed in 20+ years! It went out of the country though! Sweden I think! $12,000 US

Wow great buy im jealous what a beautiful car

Wow nice find there lots of special stuff for that year and some cool stuff too. Congrats!

Yes i have the air cleaner and a bunch of spare parts in the trunk. Itcneeds a valve job but it will be a fun winter project.

Wow thats a nice car ! I like the 300's alot and I have to admit the 57 & 58 with the fins and the 392 Hemi are my favorite but yours is the first 300 model. Is that the original 300 hp 331 Hemi ?? Again thats a very cool Mopar ! Ron

love to see more pics! Dad had a 'black '56 Imperial 2 door years ago. I've always liked the '55-'56 Chryslers.

Yes it's the original 300 331 hemi. Original paint interior. Shipped scratched the s..t out of the roof so that will need repaint. Otherwise I'm just going to get her sound mechanically and drive it everywhere.

Auto Transport Service
Back