• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD SOLD! Weiand "Cross Ram" P3690982 440(RB) 6bbl intake manifold for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
SOLD! I had scoured the internet for information on the Weiand P3690982 440(RB) 6bbl intake manifold, and after I read all I could, including Paul Rossi using it on his Challenger, I spoke with a forum member who uses one. I HAD to have one.
I found what I believe is one of the best examples of this intake. I bought the Chrysler Performance Edition that details the mods for it, but since I was looking to eventually go to the F&B EFI setup, I didn't want the top plate mods.
The intake I have has the recommended intake runner to plenum floor radiused edges, but the top plate is stock.
I also have 2 brand new top plate to lower intake gaskets I bought from someone who makes them, and they will go with the intake.
Since I have TrickFlow 270 MaxWedge heads, I will not be using this Weiand intake.
SOLD!
20200130_160341.jpg
20200130_160546.jpg
20200130_155925.jpg
20200130_160608.jpg
20200130_160507.jpg

Last edited:
I had another intake like this, well, I'll say it was the same model, but it looked like the mods made were done with a chainsaw by a 7 year old. I sent it back, got my money back and found the beautiful one I am now selling.

Last edited:
The Ebay auction has ended, and Robert Mills won with a $1,100 bid.
EBay name: hotrod66ddartgt
Is he a forum member?
EDIT: He paid for the intake today, and I judged him too quickly. I'm not sure why he initially wanted to back out of the deal, but he made it seem like his reputation is important to him. I'm packing up the intake and sending it out. If it ever turns up for sale again, it is an EXCELLENT example of the intake, and the runner to plenum floor radiuses are nicely done already.

Last edited:
Good luck getting paid by that D-bag he uses a few alias on here, ebay & A bodies, also known as bigboy 68. I have him or his multiple alias blocked on ebay along with ignored on here.

6000aac3fa808f001df04750.jpg

I think he got booted from FABO for his shenanigans.

eBay is no longer a good way to make money.

Sorry for your trouble on that deal.

Do you self a favor just start a new listing with a buy it now or best offer take a picture of your email address written down on something include it with the listing photos & when somebody contacts you complete the deal outside of fleabay then save yourself the 14% in fees plus they save the taxes just make sure you do paypal friends & family or PMO

As a matter of fact, I owe them some small fees from the last item I sold.
Thier system won’t let me update the credit card that I had on file, they want me to link my bank account.

I will wait them out I guess.

Crappy Ebay has him with a 5 star rating, and over 20 deals done
Yeah, I know. I totally quit buying from private partys on ebay a couple of years ago now. After I found out how easy it is for people to remove their negative feedback. Seems like ebay just wants everyone to look rosy.

Do you self a favor just start a new listing with a buy it now or best offer take a picture of your email address written down on something include it with the listing photos & when somebody contacts you complete the deal outside of fleabay then save yourself the 14% in fees plus they save the taxes just make sure you do paypal friends & family or PMO
You can send your email on an offer from someone with out ebay zinging it by [email protected]

What is this
It's a secret email encoding script.
One of us could explain it to you, but then all involved parties would be marked for assassination by the Global Email Encoding Enclave...
:poke::lol:

What is this
If you mix your email address like that on ebay you can get around ebay's buy/seller no contact rule unless through ebay. Had a seller contact me that way, he didn't explain to me to remove all the X's. Common sense told me to do that. Wouldn't do it on a regular bases could get burned. See biomedtecguy.s answer it's better.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back