• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Solid lifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
wondering why you want used lifters??Or are you looking 4 new only???? Comp cams sells new ones-#com-821-16--merry Christmas

I have a mp 528 solid that wiped a lobe. Ordered a similar Hughes cam, back ordered. Just seeing if anyone has a similar set up for sale. Would consider used cam and lifters if they’re matched. Or a set of new lifters. Just trying to save a little coin.
Merry Christmas

Thank you for the offer but it seems I’m not describing what I’m looking for clear enough. I don’t want used lifters unless they are matched to a cam. Cam and lifters together. Or a set of new solid lifters.

Thanks

I do have a solid lifter set--lifters are all in order as to location on Comp cam--Cam is a 320 degree -535 lift --very strong performer--I would sell for $200 plus the ride--from 34982--was in my 70 Challenger running 10.5 @ 131 in the 1/4--

Hi. Is that a custom grind? I couldn’t find any specs. Do you know the duration @.050 and Lsa

Thanks

I gave you the wrong everything on this cam-- its actually a Lanati cam--316 intake duration with 563 lift--and 326 duration and 563 lift on the exhaust--I do alot of these for myself and customers so its easy to screw up and I did--Its the Lanati cam not the comp cam--may be more than your wanting --let me know--Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back