• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some people don't maintain their cars

Matrix2

Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
This came into the shop a little while back, with a complaint of noisy braking. IMG_0653.jpg

wow, and they didn't feel that either .:eusa_doh:

They sure got their money's worth out of those rotors.

My wife never complains unless the car is on fire.....I drive it at least once a week to keep an eye on it

Looks exactly like something my daughter would do.

What chu mean the foot massager isn't an option???

This guy calls me,says he can't turn the car over,,,,,,,can I help him,,,,,,,,,:icon_eyes:

Attachments

• ROLLOVER (5).jpg
    ROLLOVER (5).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 374
Some people should be sterilized so their idiot DNA dies with them.

What chu mean the foot massager isn't an option???

This guy calls me,says he can't turn the car over,,,,,,,can I help him,,,,,,,,,:icon_eyes:

Looks like it turns over fine....I hope you didn't over-charge the guy. :toothy10:

- - - Updated - - -

This came into the shop a little while back, with a complaint of noisy braking.View attachment 268655

I'll bet the owner of that car squeaks when he walks also. :laughing5:

ME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,over charge?????????????? LMOL

Attachments

• ROLLOVER (13).jpg
    ROLLOVER (13).jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 356
What do you need brakes for - just be prudent with the gas pedal......

First lesson my Dad taught me was, "anticipate stops". Why keep your foot on the gas driving up to a stop and slam on the brakes when you don't HAVE to?

Noisy braking?????? Jeez, I'm surprised the guys not deaf by now. I hate the idea of mandatory vehicle inspections because they are cash cows for the state, but idiots like this guy are used by states to justify them.:sFun_doh2:

A state inspection, done correctly, would be $75 to $100 to be worth the shop's time and ensure a complete inspection. About 14 years ago, my state got rid of its' "inspection program". The inspection ran $8.50, with $2.50 going to the State. Does anyone realistically expect a shop to inspect a car correctly for six bucks??? That is three to five minutes of labor in most shops! Insanely stupid, and the state actually thought so, too. So, it went away. And rightfully so. People won't pay the money to really have a proper state inspection.

Auto Transport Service
Back