• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someone got a good deal on this-

Can you say "Rust repair", it looks like a decent starting point thou, cool 67 Charger 440 powered for $5,500

That's a factory 440 67 Charger with a/c for $5500 and the body doesn't look too bad to me.

- - - Updated - - -

1 of 600 IIRC.

That's a factory 440 67 Charger with a/c for $5500 and the body doesn't look too bad to me.

- - - Updated - - -

1 of 600 IIRC.

I agree, it's a very cool somewhat rare car.... but read what he said, it was parked for 15 years in Nevada with the drivers window rolled down, "it will need to be restored", drivers side floor is rotted {probably the interior understructure too}, I'm sure there will be allot more too, that's what I was referring to... It actually has no floor now... I like that body style & the 440ci option, the cool 4 bucket seat interior, electric windows, the A/C etc..... Sorry but they aren't that popular, probably why they didn't sell very many, in the realm of Chargers {I'm not knocking it, it's just reality} & usually don't bring allot of money, even when they are in great condition, let alone needing to be fully restored... you'll put $20-$30 G into something like that & never get your money back... Unless you want one, absolutely have to have one, on your bucket list, then have to find rare or hard to find parts, then restore & keep it for yourself, "it's not a very wise financial decision, even at only $5,500"... carry on, I'm not trying to be a damn a-hole or buzz kill, sorry....

- - - Updated - - -

Rare doesn't always equate to, high $$$ value... my $0.02 cents

Auto Transport Service
Back