• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someone should snatch this car up.

LOVE that color.

Good thing the owner whited out the license plate so no one could find it and steal it.

I like the OE color

too many doors for my taste & not being a Wagon :poke:
sorry

could be a good project for someone into that

If it was closer I would get it and remove the Vin tag and put it on my rust free Daytona. I love 4 door Coronets.

It certainly is not a car you would take to a show. But it could be a car you could rent out to movie houses when they are looking for period correct cars. Here in ATL its getting to be like little Hollywood here.
Good point. I never looked at it like that before. Fairly virgin car for sure. Ton of good parts on there.

It wouldn't take much of an investment to make it Hollywood abusable.

I see the Dodge emblem painted over on the back. So at least some, maybe all is a respray.

1969 Coronet: Car Was Daily Driver, Previous owner claimed this was Gov surplus staff car (No Power Option)

1969 Coronet: Car Was Daily Driver, Previous owner claimed this was Gov surplus staff car (No Power Option)

Could be. I have found a lot of claims to be “stories” that cropped up over time. I remember seeing Belvederes like that, back in the 70’s ordered by regular people with little to no options.

Has anyone ever seen a New York taxi B Body? I’ve heard the back floor wells are 2” deeper.

Those were modified by Hurst Industries - just like a Chrysler 300-H or a Jeepster Hurst.

Those were modified by Hurst Industries - just like a Chrysler 300-H or a Jeepster Hurst.

Really? I thought they were factory, because in ‘69-‘70 they had their own letter in the VIN. “N” for the price class, New York Taxi.

I noticed that too.. lol Seems like hes steering it along to his target.

My 73 is a super low option car but with AC.

no carpet
no day-night mirror
tiny door mirror
no key light
no drip rail molding
no glove box light
thin *** door panel upholstery and seat cushion

I've seen one other with the same options.

Really? I thought they were factory, because in ‘69-‘70 they had their own letter in the VIN. “N” for the price class, New York Taxi.

True. They are factory, in the same manner as the 300-Hurst cars were.

Auto Transport Service
Back