• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something cool I made for the Charger

That's actually a very good idea, and of course you did nice work as usual. Two advantages I see right away are, tools will have a safe spot to sit and a beer definitely has a better perch!

Not to mention forcing the air thru the radiator.

Nice!! Good job and good idea! That looks sweet in there. I would think that you could have a nice income from selling those to other Charger people.

Very nice work. Will be interesting to see what cooling results are realized when hot weather rolls around.

That could be used as a mold for a fiberglass version. Easier to make, less than half the weight!

Looks very cool! Are you having it a bolt in piece?

It just uses 3 existing bolts, if you look at the pic real close you can see 3 rounded tabs one each end and one right in the center in front of the latch. I'll likely just put something on the top portion to prevent rattling and scuffing???

- - - Updated - - -

That could be used as a mold for a fiberglass version. Easier to make, less than half the weight!

Sure could but I'm not in the mood to touch that stuff for quiet a while, had my fill for now.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to buy 8 hours of your time...

You paying for the plane ticket cause I could go for some Southern California weather right now???

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice work. Will be interesting to see what cooling results are realized when hot weather rolls around.

Don't know, the car never gets hot anyways so it might be hard to notice a difference?

- - - Updated - - -

What they said... except Kraken not beer lol

You know after looking at it I need to get something to lay in there because it would be a useful tool-shot glass holder!! Trying to find that FER RACIN sticker to put on it, I put it in a safe place and now I can't find it....

Last edited:
Killer job man! Looks great! And great minds think alike haha doing some engine bay cleanup on the "other" car as we speak
20151114_123220.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back