• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sonny's winter drears....

Had to look out the window and check that my rims where still on the car. Steelies Rock! Let "neighbor" know that sound is what is called the hooligan tune.

Attachments

• IMG_0039[1].jpg
    IMG_0039[1].jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 126
How about I bring my timing light and dwell meter over so we can check that tune? As far as the winter blues the best I can do is to meet up for breakfast or lunch and bench race. How does that sound?

How about I bring my timing light and dwell meter over so we can check that tune? As far as the winter blues the best I can do is to meet up for breakfast or lunch and bench race. How does that sound?

E, that sounds great!...you pick up the tab?:icon_salut:

:eusa_think:....or Sonny?

It's raining here today...
Super-bee_ski says Propwash has some very strong Ju Ju (a quote from Jennifer Lawrence in the movie: Silver Linings Playbook)

Snowing like a SOB, :confused:at least the Superbowl will be something to do....:icon_sad:.

more snow???my back hurts

Dave L says, it won't be long untill you can tear the hide off those tires.LOL

It seems to have drifted farther north, so we're dealing with it here, too. A lot of wind and drifting. I'm glad I convinced my daughter to get on the road out of Chicago yesterday afternoon. They have a blizzard warning down there, now.

Yeah, getting some of it here in mid-michigan too. Saying 5-9 inches, I'm sure Sonny will be getting double that or more. Get the pizza ordered early Sonny.

Auto Transport Service
Back