• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sons first pass in his 1965 satellite

trpl0sallday

Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score

This Is my son Austin's car that was debuted last night (8-5-17) This car was left to him by his late grandfather. The car has sat in storage up until early June of last year when it was brought out of storage with my son soon turning 16. The car has been redone. This includes a full cage, spring relocation, a motorbuild, caltracs, mini tubs. This build only happened through the hard work of Austin's other Grandpa Allen. Body work to come at a later date.

This is when I took it out of my storage shed it was an old race car from the early 90's and he never had the chance to do anything with it

IMG_1050.JPG IMG_1052.JPG IMG_0790.JPG

It had been cut up back in the 90's inside door structure was gone as well as the inside structure under the rear 1/4 glass hood structure and deck lid structure when my father in law got it

IMG_1058.JPG IMG_1063.JPG IMG_1068.JPG IMG_1038.JPG IMG_1047.JPG IMG_1106.JPG IMG_1111.JPG IMG_1123.JPG

Nice father/son car build nothing could be better.

Auto Transport Service
Back