• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

soo,how about an actual chatroom?

i used to moderate live chat,our rooms would typically have around a 100 people in each.
i was senior moderator over 3 sites,which was a a workload.
i did it for 14 years,which is why im amused by the snarky comments and such we see here.
this site is pretty tame and mild,and rarely gets wild...even with the " discussions "
with a good group of people,you can really have a blast.

the reason i suggested this here originally,
was i noticed theres quite a few western new yorkers here.
itd be nice to chat and maybe set up meets and so forth,help each other out on projects.
cheers
I owned and ran a bodybuilding forum for 7 years. Most of the threads and chatroom topics centered around steroids. You want to talk about HEATED discussions. I personally knew of 3 separate instances where guys met in person to fight. I am sure that there were more that I wasn't aware of. This place is like Mother Theresa's house compared to my forum. Sometimes I forget that I am not on my forum and I hurt the feelings of some snowflake or another.

i used to moderate live chat,our rooms would typically have around a 100 people in each.
i was senior moderator over 3 sites,which was a a workload.
i did it for 14 years,which is why im amused by the snarky comments and such we see here.
esp the ones about spelling,
when half the planet is using the same abbreviations on a daily basis.
this site is pretty tame and mild,and rarely gets wild..even with the " discussions ".
with a good group of people,you can really have a blast.

the reason i suggested this here originally,
was i noticed theres quite a few western new yorkers here.
itd be nice to chat and maybe set up meets and so forth,help each other out on projects.
cheers
Did you have 100 active at the same time and things went well?

yes Cranky,
usually we would let the trolls or pervs get out about 2 or 3 posts and then we would ban them.
initially ban them for 6 hours or blacklist them if they needed it.
the rest of the peoples were always more interested in having fun than arguing usually.
the biggest pita was taking screenshots and sending them in to cover our asses.
i used to have hard drives Full of screenshots.

im over there now,chatting w friends,theres 66 people in the room atm.

yes Cranky,
usually we would let the trolls or pervs get out about 2 or 3 posts and then we would ban them.
initially ban them for 6 hours or blacklist them if they needed it.
the rest of the peoples were always more interested in having fun than arguing usually.
the biggest pita was taking screenshots and sending them in to cover our asses.
i used to have hard drives Full of screenshots.

im over there now,chatting w friends,theres 66 people in the room atm.
What is the forum? Address?

lol,trust me when i say car ladies are Rarely seen in chat rooms.
most of the talk is basic stuff,no politics nor religion allowed.
translation,might not be your cup of tea.

esp being car guys,it does get boring.

lol,trust me when i say car ladies are Rarely seen in chat rooms.
most of the talk is basic stuff,no politics nor religion allowed.
translation,might not be your cup of tea.

esp being car guys,it does get boring.
It's a car forum?

no,its a live chatsite.
its linked thru about any keyword you can imagine,so that:
when someone uses google to find a site that fits what they want,then,
they sign up and get redirected to the main lobby room.
because,altho theres supposedly a billion rooms,theres only a certain number in use.

think of it as a hook,they goatrope you into joining.
what i meant was theres hardly any car guys and once in a blue moon a car lady comes thru.

I owned and ran a bodybuilding forum for 7 years. Most of the threads and chatroom topics centered around steroids. You want to talk about HEATED discussions. I personally knew of 3 separate instances where guys met in person to fight.
oooohhh...we so need to do that here.. :rofl:

For the keyboard Lions,
Screenshot_20190126-202426_Chrome.jpg

"Put 'em up, put 'em uuuuuup! Which one of you first? I'll fight ya both together if you want. I'll fight ya with one paw tied behind my back! I'll fight ya standin' on one foot! I'll fight ya with my eyes closed!

:luvplace:

For the keyboard Lions,
View attachment 710822
"Put 'em up, put 'em uuuuuup! Which one of you first? I'll fight ya both together if you want. I'll fight ya with one paw tied behind my back! I'll fight ya standin' on one foot! I'll fight ya with my eyes closed!

:luvplace:
:rofl: ...bunch of pussies might be closer in some cases. :poke:

Never did like that movie....even when I was kid!

Auto Transport Service
Back