• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOS from Norway..

Signe87

Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
Hey everybody!
I own a 63 Belvedere, which got a creepy peugeot rushing into the front some years ago and I'm still looking for parts.. not the most popular cars in norway... lol :)
Well thing is, I found a 63 Savoy this spring I was thinking of using for parts for the Belvedere, or the other way around. But it's in too good condition! Just ordered new wheel brake cylinders, need to fix some stuff I can't explain in english for the gear shifting mechanism and that's almost it... B)

But, I need new link arms for the belvedere, and front fenders both sides, some chrome lists etc.... please help!

I also have two Triumphs, 2000 mk2. One of them saved my arse a few times this winter when my shitty 95 galant td broke down...(it's still not running.) Nothing's like the classics ;)

Best regards:)

Hey everybody!
I own a 63 Belvedere, which got a creepy peugeot rushing into the front some years ago and I'm still looking for parts.. not the most popular cars in norway... lol :)
Well thing is, I found a 63 Savoy this spring I was thinking of using for parts for the Belvedere, or the other way around. But it's in too good condition! Just ordered new wheel brake cylinders, need to fix some stuff I can't explain in english for the gear shifting mechanism and that's almost it... B)

But, I need new link arms for the belvedere, and front fenders both sides, some chrome lists etc.... please help!

I also have two Triumphs, 2000 mk2. One of them saved my arse a few times this winter when my shitty 95 galant td broke down...(it's still not running.) Nothing's like the classics ;)

Best regards:)

Hi.
Have you tryed KS auto parts in Norway?

Auto Transport Service
Back