• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spark plug burn - check it out

I still use a Canon Power Shot point and shoot.
Sure miss my old Pentax SP1000. Got to where I couldn't find a battery for the built in light meter anymore but after having it so long, really didn't need it. Thing is, who develops 35mm film anymore....?

i don't think anybody takes the time to index plugs anymore. I got spoiled when I got into outboards with surface gaps not having to do it anymore. high speed shutdowns are easy in a car, try chopping the throttle in a hydrostream viking at 100mph and tell me how that works for ya!

I think I found the reason for the split burn. A few of my plugs were only gapped to 30 thousandths. I’ve learned. These engines with stock ignition components don’t like a gap any more or less than 35 thousandths. I have an electronic ignition installed in a stock distributor. But, all other ignition components are stock. Oil filled coil, etc.

I still use a Canon Power Shot point and shoot.
Me too

6.8.19 003.jpg 6.8.19 006.jpg 6.8.19 012.jpg 6.12.19 001.jpg 6.12.19 005.jpg 6.12.19 037.jpg IMG_9892.JPG

Image stabilization is pretty good. But, in low light you definitely can improve the image quality using a tripod.

Auto Transport Service
Back