• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Special Two wire plug needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwheel

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
Looking for the other end of this angled two wire connection. I connects the back up switch wire coming from the transmission to the bulk head. Will buy both connectors if needed.

Thank you,

back up switch plug.jpg

Looking for the other end of this angled two wire connection. I connects the back up switch wire coming from the transmission to the bulk head. Will buy both connectors if needed.

Thank you,

View attachment 1557134
Reminds me of the speaker connections when you buy an aftermarket set of speakers from Crutchfield. Also I think there’s a seller on eBay that has them from WI that sells wire harness for Mopar original accs. I’ll look for him and if I find I’ll DM you

Thank you,

View attachment 1557134

I bought the small harness that fits into the wiper motor connector from Evans and I think the long one from Mega parts made by M&H. Evans might have both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back