• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speed Control Turn Signal Lever Switch

Mopar101

Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Hey there,

I need a speed control turn signal lever for a 1970 Barracuda or one from another car that would work?

Does anyone with a B Body have any pictures of a turn signal switch that has been removed from the car so I can see if it looks close enough to work? If it will work in my car does anyone have one for sale?

Any leads would be appreciated.

THANKS!!!

The switches are different

Best I remember its the angle where it exits the column.

The switches are different

Best I remember its the angle where it exits the column.

I guess I am OK with the angle being different (farther forward) and the length being shorter because I have been using a 1974 unit with the slider switch to resume for all these years...however my switch has gone bad and I need to replace it.

The 1968-69 turn signal lever looks closer to the 1970 year unit so I would be happy with that if the wiring was the same. It would sit farther forward and slightly shorter like my current lever but look more accurate because it would have the twist to resume chrome bezel.

I cant speak for the interchangeable between the years

BUT. The brake switch and servo are different between 68/69 versus 1970 and later.

69 and down use a vacuum disconnect to disable the servo.

1970 and later use electrical disconnect.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back